Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Advise Please For New Guy to forums

itiswhatitis

I am pretty new to this, i have had my investment for about 6 months and have patiently waited, figured it is a long term investment.

Have just recently started reading these message boards, as i heard through the grapevine that we were close.

Is this normal to have so much "rumors about it actually happening" I can imagine the pain of you folks that have been here for years. I realize that there has been a lot of speculation and rumors over the years and past months, but has it been this up and down, " it has rv'd -- no it has not rv'd" back and forth. some of these guys seem to be pretty well respected and are not saying it is coming but that it is here. just wondering if this has happened before. "It is here"

I figure when it happens it happens, right.

just seems maybe something is happening if this is a new trend, with intel and trusted sources saying things are happening. i get it that they have been saying it will happen for a bit now.

thanx for any advise :blink:

All the best

• Upvote 1

I am pretty new to this, i have had my investment for about 6 months and have patiently waited, figured it is a long term investment.

Have just recently started reading these message boards, as i heard through the grapevine that we were close.

Is this normal to have so much "rumors about it actually happening" I can imagine the pain of you folks that have been here for years. I realize that there has been a lot of speculation and rumors over the years and past months, but has it been this up and down, " it has rv'd -- no it has not rv'd" back and forth. some of these guys seem to be pretty well respected and are not saying it is coming but that it is here. just wondering if this has happened before. "It is here"

I figure when it happens it happens, right.

just seems maybe something is happening if this is a new trend, with intel and trusted sources saying things are happening. i get it that they have been saying it will happen for a bit now.

thanx for any advise :blink:

All the best

Follow Forex and CBI. When an RI/RV occurs, they will both show. Most of the rumors on here have about 5% truth and 95% BS. There are some good readings on here, but just don't get sucked into the date/rate realm.

I am new here also.Bought IQD over one year ago.The good thing about being new is that you have not been mentally tortured overall 7 year period with false hopes on a daily basis. Some take it personally when you criticize their bogus remarks and instilling false hopes.Say what you feel.If someone doesn't like your post,they can move on to another topic.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I guess I am just wondering if there is this much activity, can that be taken as something really is about to happen.

Hi and Welcome Itiswhatitis and Youliveonce. :)

In answer to your question though, this is the norm around here and from what I hear at the other forums too. I have been in this for some time and it gets tiring hearing the false promises everyday. Just get used to them and do a lot of reading, even older post. You can learn a lot or hopefully it will keep you from getting bashed in the future.

Good Luck......

There are a few recent events that indicate an RV is in the works.

Such as:

The Government of Iraq has formed and all but a few appointee's are left = Major factor

The sanctions that were placed on Iraq after Saddam attacked Kuwait have been lifted = Major Factor

The tail end of Iraq's chapter 7 Bankruptcy is being worked out. The Kuwait settlement is the last piece of the puzzle = Major Factor

The New Government of Iraq are currently in talks with the Nation of Kuwait regarding a settlement for the attack = Major Factor

It could RV next week or it could be gradual. Nobody knows and don't invest anymore than you are willing to lose.

I personaly do not think anything is happening, all of these rumors are from the people wanting it so bad they start rumors and all the lies are from the pushers. Yes there are a lot of pushers out there who get paid for getting dinar sold, they will come out here and lie about a rv happening. You will know when a RV happens when it does and nobody on this forum or any of the other forums can tell you that it's going to happen. I have owned my dinar since 2005 and it's the same thing people stating it is going to happen,

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I personaly do not think anything is happening, all of these rumors are from the people wanting it so bad they start rumors and all the lies are from the pushers. Yes there are a lot of pushers out there who get paid for getting dinar sold, they will come out here and lie about a rv happening. You will know when a RV happens when it does and nobody on this forum or any of the other forums can tell you that it's going to happen. I have owned my dinar since 2005 and it's the same thing people stating it is going to happen,

Are you with KBR or Sally? I am with Dyn in Afghanistan.

bottom line is pay attn to language in the lifting of chapter 7 sanctions, bottom line irag doe not get control of their oil and gas revenues until june 2011 and lots of money is held in reserve by the UN UNTIL SUCH TIME IRAQ SETTLES WITH KUWAIT WHICH IS PARTIAL TASK AT HAND MY OPINION IS THIS NO BUDGET NO RV and until the budget is passed in the readings by parliament these magical dates and rv values posted daily is just what it is RUMORS ON A RUMORS BLOG

DON'T YOU GET it? It doesn't matter if it ever rvs in the short term... it's the thrill of the chase,, the mental whirlplay,, the dreaming and excitement,, the wonderment of the unknown.... and the eventual, inevitable, total elation that is all but certain in your lifetime so be patient and happy,,,odds are greatly in your favor that it will happen to some degree and on one of these days!!!!!

DON'T YOU GET it? It doesn't matter if it ever rvs in the short term... it's the thrill of the chase,, the mental whirlplay,, the dreaming and excitement,, the wonderment of the unknown.... and the eventual, inevitable, total elation that is all but certain in your lifetime so be patient and happy,,,odds are greatly in your favor that it will happen to some degree and on one of these days!!!!!

is it all that? Just give me the money.

• Upvote 1