Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chase Bank

jamesbank

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where in California, town??????The Chase bank I'm talking with thinks I'm crazy and I 'm talking with a Branch Manager.

That's because chase people don't know anything in general except what they've heard from others.

Person A walks into a Chase bank, ouch, then he goes to the front door and steps inside and goes up to the teller. 'Excuse me, I have IQD and have heard that it is increasing in value soon, do you know anything about it?'

Teller replies 'No sir I have not, let me check... no nothing, sorry.'

Person A leaves, Person B walks inside some time later and asks the teller 'Excuse me, I have IQD and was wondering if you could tell me anything about it.'

Teller replies 'Ah yes, I have heard that it is supposed to be increasing in value soon.'

Person B 'Ah thank you. Now to go to the forums and post, cause this is first hand information and must be true.'

This is most likely the case of most if not all of the stories that come from bank tellers, or it could just be word of mouth from other bank employees, but I highly doubt they would have heard anything from corporate.

bought mine from dinartrade....reputable?

Dinartrade does good business but I would definitely shop around with the banks after RV on cashing in.

Recently it seems that Ali will be charging $150.00 per million Dinar plus 2% to cashin and that deal will be beaten by banks wanting to get you to open accounts with them to be sure.

tpoekert, i am sure you are correct. many employees are not being told. i do know for a fact that some bank employees on a higher level have been notified of coming changes in currency. i won't disclose it as i promised not to do so. so here's hoping!

tpoekert, i am sure you are correct. many employees are not being told. i do know for a fact that some bank employees on a higher level have been notified of coming changes in currency. i won't disclose it as i promised not to do so. so here's hoping!

I agree with you that high level employees may know more but anyone working in a local branch would be clueless. The fact that they were an officer of the bank means nothing. Every other person here is an officer. lol. Bank officers aren't even necessarily in management. Don't get me wrong I want it to RV just as much as anyone else but a branch employee saying that it will is no different than any other random person.

I'm not talking to tellers either, the person I am speaking with is a Branch Managers thats has experience in dealing with other country currency. He tells me nothing has been said to him about Iraq RV'ing. I know its going to RV but IMO there is still a lot has to happen before it RV's..

• 1 month later...