Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I would like to start off by saying these sites are full of mean people first off I think 90% of people are decent and that just pass on what they have either read or seen so for people bashing them it is getting a little old. My wife and I use to love coming on here reading different intel but in makes our heart hurt how some individuals treat other people this whole investment should be thanked to our troops who have risked gave their life for our country . So for those that do not like what they are reading please go to another site no one is making you read any intel,rumors,personal. Views. So please just thank god for the oppurtunity we all have in this investment this long roller coaster should hopefully end soon. Please pray and good things will follow.

Edited by tommy55
  • Upvote 6

It is unfortunate that there are those in society who feel the need to elevate themselves by downgrading others. I agree that this site has taken a few hits and that things have gotten mean. If people do not like the information read on this site then I would like to ask them why they came and read in the first place? I want to learn. I do not care if there is some 'off the wall' information. I would like to think that I have learned enough to filter through some of the garbage. I also am willing to know that I do not know everything that is happening behind the scenes. From what we witnessed at the UN meeting with the members reading from prepared statements we saw proof that things were set behind the camera and were at times done just in formality. I believe that there are some who come to this site with the full intent to disrupt. To those people I would like to suggest another site.

• Upvote 1