Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

When I go to brentwood TN to cash in will I have to pay taxes then? And does anyone know how much tax will you have to pay?

Thanks

Darryl R melton

Cleveland TN

You really need to talk to an accountant and tax attorney before you cash in. They can help you Minimize taxes and keep you out of trouble with the IRS.

:)

This place is AWESOME! I like the positive and welcoming atmosphere.

I am one of the 100 per day that gets banned from DinarSpeculator for doing absolutely nothing but perhaps having the same domain name as another user or being at the same place of work as another user that they have their sites set on. I hope those cruel and quick to ban people end up banning themselves out of existence. I know their services are voluntary and that they have to deal with idiots who cause trouble but why make EVERYONE miserable because of it?

Good morning all, I haven't checked in here for a couple of days. Does anyone have information on which nat. banks may be able to cash in the dinars? Has anyone heard of the Warka bank of Iraq and is there a nat. bank to deal with them through? Is the ISX a good place to invest if that is possible?

Thanks for any help anyone may have. Hopefully we will all know soon how much they are going to be worth and then paying taxes won't be a problem. I think if you plan ahead, invest wisely when it happens, and get out of debt, I think you can shelter yourself from some of the taxes.

Have a wonderful day.

Hi to all! Thanksgiving blessings to all of you. Hope all of our plans and dreams come true. I too am a newbie and looking forward to better times financially. I am widowed, 74, on fixed income, but struggled to buy some dinars. Sure would be wonderful if the rv came sooner rather than later. Happy turkey day!