Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

I have introduced myself and replied to this thread about "introduce yourself" multiple times. Why am I continuously asked to do so in my e-mail inbox? I am link35, a semi-retired commercial real estate broker in Dallas, TX, Why can't this forum "get the message"?

Thanks,

link35

Greetings everyone.I am a retired trial attorney, and former OMB budget analyst. Since 2004, I have been a moderator and senior news editor of a political online forum, CommonGroundCommonSense.org/ and I have two blogs of my own that address mainly significant foreign policy news and commentary of the day, and a nuclear wire of civilian and military nuclear matters of significance. In that life I am known as Snuffysmith - and you can google Snuffysmith and Snuffysmith's Blog to find me. I am also a dinar investor, a fact for which most of the people in my immediate family think I'm nuts, have been scammed, you name it. But the economic climate in Iraq is changing. I'm hopeful for a RV to occur sooner rather than later because once the Iraqis are able to participate in investing with a tradeable currency, their lives are going to improve measurably. As my late husband once remarked, "money talks, nobody walks."

smithk2 I am a retire dept.of Army civilian. I was in a position to go with the Army Signal when and where they were deployed. I been in Germany, Gulf war, Saudi Arabia, Samalia, Bosnia, Kuwait and Iraq. I worked for a Government contractor while in Iraq where I picked up a few dinars. Hope to get a good gain on the dinar to make up for all the hours living in exciting places that I never want to see again.

Thanks for the welcome note. I appreciate all the information i can get. I have been investing in dinars since about 2004. Never really worried about but i feel like we are getting closer now and i feel like i need to learn more about the potential pitfalls. I will be following the discussion. Thanks, jh

Hello...My name is Steve...I am now back in the states...Houston Area...I worked in Iraq for approx. 3 years and I own some Dinar. I have tried to stay current with the news coming out of Iraq and have found this site to be very informative. Good luck to all and I hope the rv goes as stated earlier in the threads. Also if anyone has confirmed information on Banks in Houston area dealing with the dinar. I would appreciate a follow up message or contact info. Thanks in Advance!

Hello...My name is Steve...I am now back in the states...Houston Area...I worked in Iraq for approx. 3 years and I own some Dinar. I have tried to stay current with the news coming out of Iraq and have found this site to be very informative. Good luck to all and I hope the rv goes as stated earlier in the threads. Also if anyone has confirmed information on Banks in Houston area dealing with the dinar. I would appreciate a follow up message or contact info. Thanks in Advance!:)