Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

It's a pleasure to exchange information about the dinar, with all of you fine people. Currently I'm in the Army (in Iraq) and purchasing some dinar and hoping for the day it dramatically increases in value. I live in Texas (stationed at Fort Hood) and would love to set my beautiful wife and brand new baby girl up monetarily for life.

Thanks,

CPT D

:D:):rolleyes:

Hello first and foremost I would like to thank you for serving our country.I too have a family member in the military.It is nice to meet you.I think our investment will pay off soon. I dont know how long you have been invested,myself I have been in this investment 4-5 years.Enjoy the day and best wishes to you and your loved ones.

Hello all! My name is Jason Beck. I am currently a graphic design

undergraduate in my first year of my bachelor's of science degree.

I have been using computers for 12 years. I am 29 years old.

I have a blogsite, it's in my sig there at the bottom. It has a more in

depth profile of me.

In any case, I applaud you all on your smart investing decisions. I think

the Dinar will really pay off. I hope you all have a decent plan of action

as to charities and other ways of giving back. Even if you don't believe

in god, it is really the right thing to do.

Soooo go check my site out, read my blogs or whatever. hahaa They really

are interesting. I have to go do my homework, I will be on this site off and

on. I am an active poster of macrumors.com, if you have a mac, go there.

If you don't.. get one. I have had mine for a total of 3 months and wow.

Love the thing. No viruses, fast, snappy, and not preloaded with a crappola

of shareware and trialware. It just works. And it has Unix. : )

Hi my name is mark, a vetnam veteran who is 75 years old.

I have already introduced myself. Not much time left for me to enjoy the fruits of my investment.there are things i want to do and hope my health will allow.i can't tell you the amount of times i have been told that i was crazy to invest in igd. Sure hope i can prove them wrong. To all god bless and hopefully soom marke

As I am new to investing and the possibility of having more money than I can conceive, I would like to get your ideas on where to put 2 million dollars. Some have said, deposit the money in a non-interest bearing account here in the US. Some have said that putting the money in a foreign account would be wiser, although I don't believe that is totally honest. While yet others have advised a combination of both local and foreign deposits. I would like to minimize the amount I give to the feds, as well as the state, and yet remain honest in my dealing. Any advice would be appreciated.