Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Hello,

I am from RI and was turned onto Dinars from a friend. I bought my first 100k dinars about a month ago. Since that time I have done much research and realized two things. 1. There are alot of rumors out there with dates attached to them and they never come true. And this can be very disappointing. 2. An RV will happen. It has to! The dinar is severely under valued and it will have to RV. Iraq is going to be pumping out oil like crazy and the economy is going to boom in other fields as well such as fiber optics. I don't think it will revalue to 3 bucks overnight, but hey even .50 cents would be nice! I am also worried about the larger denomination bills. My 100k is in 25k notes. I recently bought another 20k in smaller notes just to cover my back. With my luck it would RV and I would get nothing for my large denominations. Good Luck to all!

Keno, today is my birthday and what a present this would be! I heard it was coming in at $3.26 possibly today. Much higher than we thought. I thank the LORD for this opportunity to be of service to Him during this time in history for America. May the LORD bless us wisely with this return.

Blessings, lar

I have been reading and hoping some one would post the answer to this. When the dinar RVs, I may have to fly somewhere to exchange it-does anyone see any problem with taking the dinar through airport security?

Have all the paperwork from when you bought your dinars. Do not attempt to hide them, just tell them what you are doing, but I would not mention what they are worth.

You are legally allowed to possess them.

Keno, today is my birthday and what a present this would be! I heard it was coming in at $3.26 possibly today. Much higher than we thought. I thank the LORD for this opportunity to be of service to Him during this time in history for America. May the LORD bless us wisely with this return.

Blessings, lar

I'm praying with ya that the rate will be this HI, it would be a blessing to the Kingdom and many others. God bless u..

Darryl J.

I'm new to the site so forgive me if this has all been hashed out before. Like most who have held Dinar for several years, the prospect of RV is exciting. Virtually all discussions of RV legitimacy seem to come back to Iraq's oil reserves as the sole reason supporting strong RV conversions. I'm posting to see if anyone else has heard that Iraq has some of the world's largest gold deposits. As runaway inflation looms on the horizon, it seems to me that most of the world is beginning to come to terms with what fiat currencies truly are (pieces of paper with no real asset behind it). Further, the need to revert back to a gold standard would be the next logical progression in that line of thinking. It would seem to me that if Iraq really does have huge supplies of gold to be mined, that would go a long way in support of those who speculate the dinar will have strong RV. Certainly political unrest will always undermine the currency but the intrinsic value of all the natural resources cannot be dramatically discounted. I have been unable to confirm the existence of gold reserves so I would be appreciative if anyone out there has any info on the topic.