Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

I am new here, but have been at another site for about a year. I have an MBA, so I know about business, but not much about investing. My hubby and I invested because of a friend's advice and we are very excited about the possible outcome. I don't say much because I've never been an investor, I just want to learn and will imput if I have something worth while. Thanks for having me with you.

Hi, I'm from Denver, Colorado. I've been invested in the IQD for nearly 5 years, it was introduced to me from my best friend who served in Desert Storm. I am grateful he let me in on what I call the "once in a lifetime" opportunity. I have been watching and waiting like many of you, I work a great deal and I have a family so whatever time I am not spending on work/family and have been avidly watching the results of our investment. My interest was reawakened when I heard that we were pulling out our forces and passing the baton to Iraq Security Forces back at the end of July 09. I really hope this blessing is upon all of real soon. Thanks for having me on this site, I hope I can be helpful.

Hi everyone. Monte from Pryor, Oklahoma. Glad to be here. I've been hearing a lot about the low denomination bills versus the high denomination bills. Was wondering when the IQD RV's; are the high denoms going to be worth less than the lower denoms?

The difference is that there has been speculation there may be a "limited" time to exchange your Dinar, at least the large bills.....the smaller bills, less than 10,000 would remain in circulation, so therefore no need to exchange, if you felt the value woulod go up......soooooo, all bills are worth the exchange rate, its just the smaller denomonations may give one more flexibility, thats all

Thanks for your reply. So is the rate going to come in low with a time limit to get rid of the high denoms; then the rate will go up? After that time limit will you still be able to cash in the high denoms or are they going to be useless; and then they will only accept the small denoms?

Hi from Winchell 99 .. Live in Hillsboro, OR and I'm a retired teacher. I had almost forgotten I had the dinars I bought 5 years ago. Then friend called me last week and told me what is going on with them. So I'm frantically trying to get the latest news. Have you checked in to any Portland banks? Good luck!

Edited by winchell99