Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sent: Wed 1/12/11 3:35 AM

To: cbi@cbi.iq

Dear Central Bank of Iraq,

I am writing you because I am a holder of Iraqi Dinar and frankly I am tired of hearing all the stories about the revaluation of the Iraqi Currency. and then it not happening. Can you please tell me, is this something that is happening right now? and if so can you tell me the exchange from IQD to USD. Thank you for your time.

I have Big Plans for my money and it will help many People, Thank you AGain

I am writing you because I am a holder of Iraqi Dinar and frankly I am tired of hearing all the stories about the revaluation of the Iraqi Currency. and then it not happening. Can you please tell me, is this something that is happening right now? and if so can you tell me the exchange from IQD to USD. Thank you for your time.

I was tired of hearing all the rumours and as my momma taught me, go straight to the source... So I emailed CBI (for security reasons my name is xxxx out)... lol lets see if I get an email back

HEy if nothing else I am entertaining. LOL.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I was tired of hearing all the rumours and as my momma taught me, go straight to the source... So I emailed CBI (for security reasons my name is xxxx out)... lol lets see if I get an email back

Good site to check

http://www.netdania.com/Products/live-streaming-currency-rates-foreign-exchange/real-time-quotes/QuoteList.aspx#

ttown10

I wrote a similar letter to Shabibi via the CBI website several weeks ago and have not heard anything. Imagine that?!?! I guess he's busy or something.

• Upvote 1

just because mama says you are entertaining, that doesn't mean you are.

Dear MR BIGD(****)1619 I find it funny you recieved a negative 4 for your post. Proves your a Jack@SS and I am liked.

Yes, mom does not always want to tell her little village idiot the truth! Lolfocrof!!!!!

PACOTACO hahaha if I am the village Idiot as you proclaim... why do tell are YOUR COMMENTS the one with negatives. AT least I dont get on here and bash people. I try to make everyone smile. Have a Fantastic day!!

Edited by k98nights
removed the nasty
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

hopefulrv - you really made me laugh in particular at your responses to the negative normans - :angry:<_< I get sooooooooo tired of the negativity - takes too much energy and one never knows what's under the rock if you don't turn it over - keep us posted - it could be interesting. :lol::lol::lol:

Thank you, I get tired of it too... thats why I threw a party the other night...Its nice to be able just to come on here and lighten the mode... Butt Holes like that can take their RV money when it comes and buy new attitudes. I will continue to be the happy silly fun girl. and yes, ANYTHING I get back from CBI will be entertaining and I will post. Have a fantastic day!!

• Upvote 1

hopeful,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GOOD GIRL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HAVE FUN.............

Leola Thank you... :)

Im just sick of these big shots putting people down.... I think I will make them sit in the corner and hold hands till they can say something nice....Seriously...everyone is already stressed... dont add to it with your sourpuss attitude!

Edited by hopefulrv