Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

reason for why it is taking so long

I wanted to see if there was a place everyone could put their reason(s) why the RV has not happened yet it might help us see through the murky water

Please share

What do you think is going on?

I know the majority will be speculation, but any kind of info is greatly appreciated.

I wanted to see if there was a place everyone could put their reason(s) why the RV has not happened yet it might help us see through the murky water

Please share

What do you think is going on?

I know the majority will be speculation, but any kind of info is greatly appreciated.

Greetings...

In my opinion.....it's the same as always......political resistance.....because one doesn't want to see someone else get more than he/she.....

Peace

• Upvote 1

I'm thinking that we are financing this delay through nonstop buying. I've been in since pretty much the beginning and have begun to notice that new investors are starting to come out of the woodwork. This doesn't seem to bode well for a quick end to this ride as Iraq can count on our dollars to keep pouring in. I hope I'm off track but if I ran the financial system I would stretch this as long as new funding makes it possible. Another thought has occurred to me that they may be delaying to get new currency ready so they can cut out the foreign investors altogether. Now would that truly surprise anyone?

I can see two main reasons,

one being the remaining 3 members of the Maliki's cabinet not finalized, according to a rumor the parliament suppose to meet with the Maliki last Sunday and approve/reject the 3 members but for some reason they did delay the decision to next Thursday. So we'll see.

two is the 2011 budget has not been announced and who know when they plan to do that.

Still keeping my day job.

Let's go Get R Done! Go RV..

I'm thinking that we are financing this delay through nonstop buying. I've been in since pretty much the beginning and have begun to notice that new investors are starting to come out of the woodwork. This doesn't seem to bode well for a quick end to this ride as Iraq can count on our dollars to keep pouring in. I hope I'm off track but if I ran the financial system I would stretch this as long as new funding makes it possible. Another thought has occurred to me that they may be delaying to get new currency ready so they can cut out the foreign investors altogether. Now would that truly surprise anyone?

I wouldnt sweat that r65 , suppose they did want to export every 000's note out of country. They still have to have a currency of value. World governments will not allow the retirement of the iraqi dinar as a whole. 1 dinar should should at least be able to buy a stick of bubs daddy.

Oh and reason we are waiting is no GOI/Budget/ everything else is OK

Edited by estephan

boogs2335: I certainly don't know what I could add as all of the above answers that have been posted make perfect sense. Govt not totally in place, budget not read, constantly more people buying dinar, still quite a bit of instability in the country. Someone even mentioned that they may be printing new currency to make our investment totally worthless (sure hope that ones not it)! I think these are all very good reasons why no RV yet, but at the same time, I really don't think anyone knows for sure. If someone says they know it is iminent, they are either pumping or flat out lying. I can tell you with absolute certainty that when you see the rate on CBI, the time has come my friend. Till then, we wait. Go RV!!!

Greetings...

In my opinion.....it's the same as always......political resistance.....because one doesn't want to see someone else get more than he/she.....

Peace

I haven't been in this very long, I admit. However; I have been brought where I am today to be a part of this monumental plan of God's. I am truly blessed to be able to participate! I do not get excited or upset over any of the rumors or intel because I know it is going to happen, it is on His schedule not ours!....Psalms 46:10 Be still and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth!.... Psalms 27:14 Wait on the Lord: Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord!....Psalms 37:34 Wait on the Lord, and keep His way, and He shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it!....Psalms 40:1 I waited patiently for the Lord; and He inclined unto me, and heard my cry!....Be patient and trust that God knows what He is doing! The transfer of wealth will happen! All my love in Christ, zebralover39

There really is little point in making a list of reasons. Extensive experience dictates that as soon as the last reason is satisfied, a NEW one will be added to the list to replace it. Unfortunately, that's the one constant on this roller coaster which can always be counted on. Read thru the archives and you can make a very impressive list if that helps to pass the time. :lol:

• Upvote 2