Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Recorded Call With DOHA

EBIInvest

As promised, here is the link to my call with DOHA that took place around 9am. I think we can all put this one to bed now. Unless you hear something different, I heard a pretty clear NO. It was very difficult to understand what he was saying and I think he had just as much trouble understanding me. I'm on hold for about 1.5 in the beginning. I wil be taking this video down in a couple of hours. It's being hosted on my business account.

My link

The video is still processing . Check back in about 5 minutes.

• Upvote 6

As promised, here is the link to my call with DOHA that took place around 9am. I think we can all put this one to bed now. Unless you hear something different, I heard a pretty clear NO. It was very difficult to understand what he was saying and I think he had just as much trouble understanding me. I'm on hold for about 1.5 in the beginning. I wil be taking this video down in a couple of hours. It's being hosted on my business account.

My link

Thank you!! PERFECT we need more like you on this sight to debunk all the lies so many are soooooooooooooo ridiculous to believe..My hats is off to you..Keep it up..Thanks again

• Upvote 4

My link

In the first place "WHO ARE YOU" ? Why would anyone at DOHA Bank tell you anything? Even if they have intel they are going to keep it to themselves until CBI puts up a green light. The rate you saw on the bank site was probably a test rate.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 17

In the first place "WHO ARE YOU" ? Why would anyone at DOHA Bank tell you anything? Even if they have intel they are going to keep it to themselves until CBI puts up a green light. The rate you saw on the bank site was probably a test rate.

We all knew in the bottom of our hearts last night DOHA rate was wrong, but we couldnt prove it. Even though you are disappointed he gave us a concrete answer. So in answer to your snotty little question, he is the one who finally let us know that we arent millionaires yet,

• Upvote 3

i heard you ask about opening an account, to bad his answer was muffled :) i would be on a plane right now LOL

thank you for taking time to record the call for us

GO RV

I sent a query to the New York Branch to verify rate and their policy for cashing in. I will copy and post their response when I get it...GO RV!!!