Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Information Dissemination

EddieX

Wow...couldn't even log on for like a week and things sure have changed. Wish they'd change the key for the lock.

Well I had a lot of time to waste so I thought I'd post something.

Not really a rumor but don't know where else to go with it.

Here we go.

A lot of people have said a lot of things and a few have been passing that they have intel. Yet this intel never pans out.

There is a reason I always say do your research and pay attention.

People read US newspapers thinking that the paper is going to say "Iraq Revalue Coming". It will not happen that way. You should not be looking to US news for news on Iraq. Point blank.

Things don't work the same way over there, that they do in the US and people always seem to forget this.

There was a reason I posted that ERM article. Most people ignored it even after 4 other people posted it too. But I knew someone out there would see the significance. *dont promote other sites took it and ran with it. *dont promote other sites has an excellent post on the matter if people care to go look. Exchange Rate Mechanism does mean something.

Back to the people with "intel". Pay attention to what they say. They always blow in like a hurricane...and nothing happens. Pay attention to the guys who talk a lot but have nothing to back it up or if they don't know about major holidays in Iraq which are marked on all calendars. They take what news is out there and just regurgitate it in their own words. Or you have people who say they cashed in with Kuwait and don't know the value. Think about who you listen to.

There was a reason I posted a bunch of dates which made sense for a revalue and the next is January 23rd. I'm sure some people have already said it's going to happen and they have intel and whatever else. It's not intel. The GCC is supposed to be January 23rd and most think Iraq will be a part of it or revalue at the same time.

Iraq has come a long way in the past few months which leads to guesses, etc. Guesses are guesses but when someone says intel and they can't back it up or they're always wrong. Why do you still listen to them?

I made a guess of January 7th and backed it up. I listed a few possible other dates and backed it up. Didn

Good to hear from you EddieX.. You have been out for a while and I'm a Lurker in the chat room. I like the REAL in you. I agree with what u r saying and have the same thoughts. I'm on board with u and hope to see u around the chat now. BTW...everyone is missing u and asking "Where is Eddie?" Thanks for your thoughts

Bama posted an excellent answer to this quandry. Often people post things meaning well or based on info that is true at the time and then something happens and it doesn't pan out. I agree with you that there are many things that should be pointing to an rv, but evey time we think we are there, something happens. Now the real kicker is that we have no clue what is the true catalyst to push this rv into reality and we don't really know things that stop it either.

This is just, your run of the mill, Supply and Demand scenario. The dinar masses demand intel (BS) from the dinar sites and there is always someone to step up to the plate and Supply all the intel (BS) they could ever imagine. They read into everything RV/RI then pass it on to said masses (you can take this info to the bank) and grab the fame that this brings them, thus keeping the masses running on a treadmill like a caged hamster, give us more, please give us more we say. We have become so desperate and greedy that our dignity and common sense has taken a major hit, if we had any to start with.............................................................................What a Shame

Hi Eddie,

You seem like a sensible guy and I wanted to get your opinion or anyone else that could help me with the scenario that just occurred to me. Isn't it possible and probably more likely that Iraq will lop 3 zero's from their current rate of .0008 which would bring it to .80 cents to the dollar. THEN adjust their rate up to 3.50 plus bringing it closer to Kuwait's currency rate of 3.90 as they enter the GCC? I've been following the dinar for many months so I understand a lot that has been discussed about the possibilities and have read other articles about a possible LOP but have not seen someone discuss the idea that I just presented. The more I think about this scenario it just makes more sense but I'm not totally sure they could do it this way. If Iraq can adjust their currency this way with an initial LOP and then increase it to over 3 bucks after, why wouldn't they do it this way? I would hope that they can't or won't because I am really wanting, like all of us, to make a ton of money but my logical mind doesn't think these greedy politicians and bankers are going to allow the average joe to become a millionaire over night. Any well thought out responses would be welcomed. Thanks!

This was a great VOICE of REALITY post, THANK YOU! The only thing I can add is that when you ask why, if they know it's going to happen, aren't people running out buying more dinar? THEY ARE!! I read stats yesterday on the huge increase in orders each mo. DinarTrade posted something recently about being behind on filling orders b/c they were so swamped.

hi everyone I have only been on this rollercoster ride since October. The first month it was going to happen about six times I think. Read it all just remember nobody really knows when it will happen until it happens. But it is a fun ride if you don't take it to hart.