Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Should Terry K and The GET TEAM be Banned\

Should Terry K Posts be banned from this site  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Should Terry K and The Get Team be allowed to post chats here? I know that a lot of there stuff gets cut and posted on here and I think the mods should wack the thred from these individuals as soon as possible.So,my question is, should Terry K be ban

• Yes
    • No

I'm not sure that we need to act like TerryK with the banning thing. That seems to be his childish way of dealing with his critics. Healthy debate is good and constructive objective criticism should be allowed, I think. Obviously this is not the place to be mean and no doubt some people should be kept out, but there should be some room for debate. There is no room for debate at the GET site, however.

I must say, though, that I was very disappointed with Terry's "I had to ban several people this week.. Will the room help me pray for the lost?" He posted that last night in the chat room. he was clearly there to have the followers tell him how great he is and get some comfort while running down his critics. How arrogant. So, you're "lost" if you criticize the ridiculous hype that he puts out?

Don't ban them, but don't be like them either.

Yes, their so called intel/contacts are always wrong. made up stories. I never read what they have to say. Frank is another one.

Show me anyones intel that has been right and I'll throw the first stone.............BUT I'll BET YOU CAN'T........SO THEN I WON'Thuh.gif

I think the GET team KTFM DD and PD should all be reported to the FBI for fraud!

I think they are all up to their eyeballs in BS and SEC viloations.

All of those scam artist running those CONference Calls should be turned in!

I want to see them all in jail! :angry:

• Upvote 1

I so agree with you. I'm a VIP member, and if it weren't for Adam I wouldn't bother with this site. I think some of the meanest and incredibally immature people act like vultures and should be ashamed of their behavior. If they all hate this guy Terry K so much why on earth are they reading his posts? Amazing!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Terry K and the GET boys have been banned for ages because of all the trouble they have caused on this site. There have also been some behind the scene things

that have taken place that helped lead to that decision. The moderators at the time, chose to not allow post from them at all but many of the members decided to

continue re-posting chats and posts from other sites.

Banning this crew was not about banning free speech. It was about banning people who were disrespectful to the owner and the mods on this site and about them

not wanting to follow the rules that apply to everyone else. Not all of you have been here that long so you dont' know what kind of turmoil these guys caused at that

time so the mods did not feel they should have a voice here.

I for one do not think that they should continue to have a voice here. If the members here want to follow them and their messages, they are certainly able to go to

other sites, as they get copied all over the net. JMO

I agree with Barb completely. I was a moderator here with Barb at the same time. The G.E.T. team caused many problems on this site. It was much better when they're trash couldn't be posted. Alas, most of the moderators, who felt this way, are no longer on the moderator roll here.

Hi Marquess. The fact that you are one of the smart ones doesn't negate the fact that there have been plenty of others who HAVE listened to TK et al and rushed out to buy more dinar based on their garbage. Very few of the people who come to these sites do a great deal of research on their own. They come here to have the information spoon fed to them, because it's much easier. The simple truth is that we DON'T know for certain that this RV will occur. We hope and believe that it will, but there's no way to know for sure. It's extremely speculative, and what we're hoping for is a once in a lifetime event - hardly something which can be expected with a normal investment.

Point taken. I still find TK et al posts very amusing and it's good to dream for a couple of seconds. B)