Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade Price Increases

debunker

Just checked dinar trade and they just posted NEW prices that are $200 higher per 100k dinar.

Also check out this delightful new language!!!

Due to the overwhelming demand, all orders placed after January 7th 11:00 am PST will be shipped on Friday, January 14th for delivery Monday, January 17th.

All prices are locked in as soon as your payment is issued before any change in price

For wire orders : Date the wire is initiated.

For Mail Orders : Date the payment is postmarked.

For COD Orders : Date of the cashiers check or money order is issued before any change in price

Go RV!! We "could be" close...but who knows. I'm excited, yet I have patience!

All the best DV peeps!

Tenente

• Upvote 4

I still ask, why would anyone sell Dinar if it was close to RV'ing? That does not make any sense, financially or otherwise.

The day you see no sales of Dinar through people like Ali or auctions, that is the day one can be excited about the RV being close.

As long as people keep selling we are not close to RV.

Let the beatings begin.....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

How are they going to know days in advance to stop selling?

They, just like us, will know it has RV'ed when it RV's. They will be selling one second, and then the RV will be announced and they will STOP selling it.

The honest ones will sell any Dinars that have been contracted to be sold, the less than honest ones will recall packages.

But, DinarTrade, SafeDinar, Dinar Banker, etc have no more insight into when an RV happens as we do. They may learn about it a few hours sooner than us, but I doubt it.

Semper Fidelis

I AGREE - THE DEALERS KEEP SELLING LIKE DINAR TRADE - HE SAID ON CNBC TV THAT SALES IN DECEMBER WENT FROM 40 MILLION DINARS A DAY TO 400 MILLION! WHILE HE MAKES A LOT OF MONEY AND CASH FLOW WHILE WAITING....AND LIKE US WAITING...WHEN HE STOPS - THEN I THINK WE'LL HAVE ARATE AND RV. JUST HOPE IT IS AT LEAST 1 TO 1.

CONTINUE THE BEATINGS UNTIL MORALE PICKS UP!

I bought 250K from dinar trade today at $310 plus $24 for their fee. a site previously mentioned cant remember the name was not selling the large notes. Ali has stated many times from DT his increase is from supply and demand. Delivery is not until the 17th. all facts.

If he does indeed have 8 billion set aside... at the 5.27 rumo.. err... rate... he will have $42 billion USD... he'll be one of the wealthiest men in the world. Let's hope he doesnt prey on customers that have pending transactions. WTH are you going to do with $42B USD anyway?

I am now confused. I ordered last night and my total was 300.00 + 24.00 I thought it said that the rate is locked when you confirmed the order. NOW it says "For COD Orders : Date of the cashiers check or money order is issued before any change in price "

Does this mean I cannot wait to buy the Money Order that DT is forcing me to pay for it before the Dinars are even shipped?

I AGREE - THE DEALERS KEEP SELLING LIKE DINAR TRADE - HE SAID ON CNBC TV THAT SALES IN DECEMBER WENT FROM 40 MILLION DINARS A DAY TO 400 MILLION! WHILE HE MAKES A LOT OF MONEY AND CASH FLOW WHILE WAITING....AND LIKE US WAITING...WHEN HE STOPS - THEN I THINK WE'LL HAVE ARATE AND RV. JUST HOPE IT IS AT LEAST 1 TO 1.

CONTINUE THE BEATINGS UNTIL MORALE PICKS UP!

If that is the case..... That dude is making some serious money! Good for him.

COME ON MALIKI PULL THE TRIGGER DUDE!!! LET'S RV.