Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IM NEW TODAY

IM NEW TODAY BUT HAVE BEEN READING ALL THE TOPICS FROME DAY TO DAY,ALOT BS BUT ALOT OF GOOD INFO I REALLY ENJOY READING PEOPLES TAKE ON EVERTHING BUT ONE THING YOU SHOULD ALWAYS REMEMBER GET YOU FACTS STRAIGHT&ACURATE

Welcome my friend, just some advice, don't believe everything you read. a lot of post in the rumor section are fun to read but stick to the posts that have information from credible sources. Enjoy DinarVets. Dont be shy haha looking forward to hearing your input and reading you posts

Edited by Moe485
  • Upvote 1

I have been on all three forums since Thankgiving. This is by far the worst of the 3, with don't promote other sites being the best.

Just seems like the people who have been on here the longest are very nasty and short tempered. Not people you would

want to get to know after all this is over. Just my thoughts.

• Downvote 2

I have been on all three forums since Thankgiving. This is by far the worst of the 3, with don't promote other sites being the best.

Just seems like the people who have been on here the longest are very nasty and short tempered. Not people you would

want to get to know after all this is over. Just my thoughts.

Then why ya here? We have a good family and enjoy each others company :P

Edited by littlepeep
  • Upvote 2