Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Guaranteed!

Feral Gnome

In October 2011 The Great Pumpkin will return, delivering the rate to Snoopy himself, and all wil rejoice! ... All except Chralie Brown who was skeptical and bought into the lop theory, thus not making millions and millions of imaginary dollars.

I have confirmed this with three other sources: Lucy, Marcy, and Peppermint Patty- all gurus in their own right.

Go RV in 4011!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 93

In October 2011 The Great Pumpkin will return, delivering the rate to Snoopy himself, and all wil rejoice! ... All except Chralie Brown who was skeptical and bought into the lop theory, thus not making millions and millions of imaginary dollars.

I have confirmed this with three other sources: Lucy, Marcy, and Peppermint Patty- all gurus in their own right.

Go RV in 4011!!!

I think you grab the Clorox bottle when reaching for the OJ this morning!!!!!

This one needs to be closed and moved to the back closet. :(

Semper Fi !!!

It does, because it is just going to make people angry. I would hope that was not the intention of FG, but maybe rather, he was trying to be funny. Regardless it will probably upset more people than it will make laugh.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1