Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wachovia

Arnet21

A friend called Wells Fargo/Wachovia today and spoke to a foreign exchange Customer Service Representative. The response when inquiring about exchanging Iraq dinars was as follows: It is illegal for any bank to exchange the Iraqi dinars currency. It will be a period of two to three years before any bank does. Is this true? Has anyone else heard this information?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Of course it can not be exchanged now, but when the IQD becomes recognized as an international currency, you'll be able to exchange then at any bank We are all hoping this will happen soon in sychronous with the RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A friend called Wells Fargo/Wachovia today and spoke to a foreign exchange Customer Service Representative. The response when inquiring about exchanging Iraq dinars was as follows: It is illegal for any bank to exchange the Iraqi dinars currency. It will be a period of two to three years before any bank does. Is this true? Has anyone else heard this information?

NOPE, I haven't heard that and if I would hear that I would ask for their legal department. It is a common-known fact that currency (Iraqi Dinar) can be exchanged at banks that sell it (deal with it). Do not fret, it is all legal tender...as long as yours hasn't been counterfeited,

• 2 weeks later...

all people really know about Iraq is what they are fed by the Media kings, what the Media kings feed you is what will bring the most views to make them the most money. Some examples of this are.

Bombs

Death

Rape

Murder

Poverty

Natural Disasters

Reason for this? the average Joe Smoe is not going to exert the brain power to attempt to understand that Iraq is a county with real decent... People.

Bed now, i feel sick.

Of course it can not be exchanged now, but when the IQD becomes recognized as an international currency, you'll be able to exchange then at any bank We are all hoping this will happen soon in sychronous with the RV.

Maybe calling other branches of those banks will help resolve this question :) There are so many bank rumors and everyone working at the bank is not informed.

Food for thought: The U.S. Government agencies would not allow Dealers to sell the currency as well as any of the other banks to deal with the dinars if this were true... (If you can buy it from a bank, broker or dealer than it is not illegal)

TD BANK - STILL HAS DINAR AVAILABLE IN NYC - 25K MIN DENOMS. I TRIED TO GET SMALLER ONES. A BOLD POP UP COMES UP 25K MINIMUM DENOMINATIONS. THEY SAID 3 DAYS WHEN I FIRST BOUGHT THEM, BUT MORE LIKE A WEEK TO A WEEK AND A HALF UNLESS YOU GO TO ONE OF THEIR LOCATIONS WHERE THEY HAVE IT ON THE SPOT BASED ON AVAILABILITY. THEY SAID ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE REQUESTING THEM AND THEY ARE BECOMING TOUGHER TO GET AND TAKING LONGER TO GET. YOU DON'T NEED AN ACCOUNT YOU SIT DOWN WITH AT THE DESKS NOT THE TELLER. THIS IS NOT ILLEGAL BY ANY MEANS. IF YOU CAN ORDER THEM FROM THEM, YOU CAN ALSO EXCHANGE THEM THERE AT WHATEVER THE EXCHANGE RATE IS AT THAT MOMENT. I'LL TELL YOU ONE THING, YOU GET A BETTER RATE THAT YOU GET FROM ANY BROKER OR VENDOR.

• Upvote 1