Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just a Perspective from a Rooster in the Sandbox...

I've said it several times, its going to be a ride, and I believe this year of 2011 is going to be the real up's and downs, loops and twists. People forget that not EVERYONE can be rich. This is where the loops and twists will come in, they WANT you to sell early. They are going to make as many people sell early as they possibly can, which I have no intention of doing so, so I kinda see why they would. Think of the exchange rate...if there are soooooo many people cashing in, the rate will become worse and worse. There's also a rumor possible fact that raised my brow, there's 300 Trillion Dinar in the US Treasury that Bush Jr. put there to pay for the war and to cover the national debt. Remember when Bush was in office and repeatedly said "I have a plan to pay for this War."? If this is true, Bush isnt as dumb as you all said he was. But on the other side of this...do you know how much this will affect the exchange rate?!?!

Also people, please just keep in mind this main fact...the government has been in office less than a month. So, with that said...give them time to prove that they have unity, strength and control over this growing nation. I am here in the sandbox, and yes the violence has gone down considerably. But that has a lot to do with the Tribes calling a seize fire and began working on percentages that will be distributed amongst the tribes equally from the oil profits. This could easily be broken and chaos could ensue.

Also, what is Maliki's intentions? This is a very BIG question that nobody seems to be talking about. For those of you that are new to this game, Maliki is the Prime Minister of Iraq. People have seemed to have forgotten that just 2 months ago he was in Iran speaking with Iranian government officials, in Pakistan, Afghanistan...this is some pretty hot water. Also who's to say he is not just Saddam's reincarnate. I'm not saying literally, I'm just saying, if he has the ties and backing of all these countries, not a very hard task to just flex and take complete power here. Im not saying that I think this is what I believe is going to happen, but I am saying it is a very real possibility. These things matter when it comes to a currency value and countries worth to the rest of the world. This new government has a lot to handle, a very full plate from the get. With the world watching and pushing, whispering in dark alley's, offering payoffs for contracts, "I scratch your back, you scratch mine" type of situations. You have to look past the headlines and just think of the people that are involved. Politics is a very touchy, dangerous and skeeming dog fight. Most of what you see is the smiling faces and puppets of whats really going on. I might just be over analyzing and letting my mind run with ideas. Which is very possible...its what I do for a living, just let myself go, shake it up and let it go.

Also a big concern is what is to happen when the US completely pulls out of Iraq? The world is watching this situation very closely. Some say Iran will come right in and take over, others say it will be civil war between the tribes again. Well, I dont believe America will ever be completely out of this region of the world. Look at a globe with every American base marked on it. Every where we go, we stay on some scale, some larger than others. I think with this situation and era we are in, we will leave a 20k strong presence here. I feel we almost have to at this point. I dont feel that America can afford to just walk away from all the money thats been invested, lives lost, and time spent here and just let it go down the tubes. This is actually one of the main reasons I believe in this investment....because America is invested. I know, Obama wants out by Dec 2012...face it, Obama is one of the biggest puppets this nation has ever seen in the existance of America or puppets. My opinion, you dont have to agree...although deep down you can see the hand going up his back side with the Builderburg group just pulling away at the strings...again, just my opinion. But in his defense, REAL presidents and leaders tend to "expire" before their expiration date...just sayin.

Now I keep reading that they HAVE to do this and do that to be considered a tradeable and viable nation. They havent been as such for a decade, some would say much longer than that. What makes it a must do process now besides the fact that you really want it to be so. Fact is there is a lot of work to be done here, there are definently positive steps in the right direction...but it only takes one weak stone to cause a slide down of 100 ft. This is a very risky investment period. Any dance on the floor of world economics is going to be long, intricate and very deceitful. Thats why you research, research and then....more research on your investment. You can follow Okie, MED and people like this, but in the end its your money on the line. Dont you like to know where your money is at all times....I know I do. And really if you look at it from another perspective (outside the box), if these "guru's" have so much money invested, they wouldnt want too many people investing into this, cause again back to the exchange rate. So people call them "pumpers" and such...I call it smart business and reverse psycology. What better way to keep them buying dinar up like candy (pumpers) with hyped RV propaganda. Then its a let down when the "intel" was wrong...after the purchase is made. It's a power play on the uneducated and their hopes, dreams and emotions. After so many let downs, how many people are just throwing in the towel? So, now they sell their dinar's back, at a lower cost but not too much of a loss. But now, you have the companies made a couple hundred bucks off of you...AND they now have your dinars. Make sense? Thats a 2fer ;). And I can't hate on 'em...its genious business. I'm more like Rocky, I'll take a beating...but "I gotta go out the way I gotta go out." -Rocky Balboa-

Here's a hint, get close...INVEST ONLY WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO LOSE!!!! This makes it way less stressful and easier to keep a clear perspective on the investment.

Also people, I dont believe this is going to be a sudden BAM it's $3+. This is where you will have most people "selling out" early.

My suggestion is to sell partial on the first shot, it will go up again. I believe the U.S. will be agreeing to a gradual pay out plan as well...maybe a "controling stock" if you will in the oil production and distribution. This will help out with the exchange rate (a little) depending on the rate they will be agreeing to. You have to give their economy(Iraq) to grow, the building of a nation and its prosperities takes time, and this is basically a buid from the ground up...luckily their foundation is the most needed comodity in the world. Which brings me to one of the only positive things Saddam did (not positive for his nation during his reign, but for the nation now). He would only tap into his reseres when he wanted to build a palace and such. Used it kinda like a personal bank. Which works out for us now. If he hadn't had done this, they could be in Suadi Arabia's shoes right now....lokking at a tapped resource quickly running out. And if you question me on that topic, take a look at Dubai, U.A.E. There's a reason they are building and putting literally billions of dollars into this city, they are going to NEED the tourism to keep their wealth up. ;) . Like I've said, you have to peel open your little box and at least peak outside it every now and again.

There is sooo much more I could cover, but i think this is a good time to rest my crinkled up and newly arthritic fingers. ha

In conclusion...SELL your dinars...I'll pick up the slack ;)

J

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

300 Trillion Dinar... I think that was a typo.

[/quote

It definently could have been...or was it? Maybe I'm a word wizard, master of deception, confusious of newbies ;).

sell Sell SELL!!!

but seriously...it most likely was, I think the correct answer is Billion. Thank you for pointing that out

• Upvote 1

I love how people just get angry at the fact that I'm not saying it's tommorow!!! It blows me that how people are so backwards that they would rather get let down everyday?! I'm not saying I'm right, but I'm just giving a different perspective on this. Dont forget I'm an investor as well. I would rather it be yesterday hahaha, but me wanting it doesnt make it so.

I just hope there's a few people out there looking at this openly and taking it for what it is...a perspective and an opinion.

I've found a couple, and we dont share exactly the same views, but we do share the ability to look at something openly and objectivly. And wanna know something thats crazy...its a secret...we research our investments. I know, i know, it's crazy...but I like to know where my money is and I like to think I have some control of what I do.

J

• Upvote 1

I whole heartedly agree with everything you said and the possible reward far exceeds the risk. I dabble in stocks daily with not nearly the chance for this kind of payoff. Everyone who is lamenting this process needs to chill and think of this as nothing more than any other investment they have ever made. You invest with the best possible information and hope for the best. Patience....

• Upvote 1

I get a laugh every time I come to this site. Delusional people are hilarious and it makes my day every day I come here and see another rumor posted and people get pissed because it didn't happen(date and rate of RV). I've turned my friends on to this circus. We all sit around an laugh at this nonsense.

You people are so thick, you all will believe someone who has never step foot on Iraqi soil. My husband and I have served in Iraq. As a matter of fact, he is still there working close with the Iraqi police. We know first had as to whats happening there.

But you all would rather take a lie over the truth.

Poor sucker! :blink:

• Downvote 3

Logic2301 - what is your problem? After reading several of your posts, it looks to me that you must come to this site to get pleasure from people being delusional. According to you, we will all be disappointed because we were so stupid. After the RV in 2023 at 1:.0001, and all the 000s lopped, will you come back and laugh at us then too? Thought so. Do you go to childrens cancer sites and leave posts for survivors telling them not to get too cocky yet?

Mad Max

• Upvote 1

I love how people just get angry at the fact that I'm not saying it's tommorow!!! It blows me that how people are so backwards that they would rather get let down everyday?! I'm not saying I'm right, but I'm just giving a different perspective on this. Dont forget I'm an investor as well. I would rather it be yesterday hahaha, but me wanting it doesnt make it so.

I just hope there's a few people out there looking at this openly and taking it for what it is...a perspective and an opinion.

I've found a couple, and we dont share exactly the same views, but we do share the ability to look at something openly and objectivly. And wanna know something thats crazy...its a secret...we research our investments. I know, i know, it's crazy...but I like to know where my money is and I like to think I have some control of what I do.

J

I think your opinion was stated very well. There are many factors, which drive this roller coaster for people. Many people (probably most of us) jumped at the possibilty of finacial freedom and are so hopeful that they keep a set of blinders on to prevent any other possibility. Additionally, many "investors" spent more than their budgets could actually support and are torn between hope and buyers remorse, and hinge on every utterance from anyone "in the know". Therefore, it seems that the greatest majority of dinar holders will take whatever comes along because the survival instinct is strong and survival to many means simply making it to the next way point. All of us want this to happen and sensible commentaries such as yours rub many of us the wrong way because it often does not fit the "plan". Thank you for your perspective. This is why I joined up with DV... to participate in well thought out dialogue. Thank you again. B)

I get a laugh every time I come to this site. Delusional people are hilarious and it makes my day every day I come here and see another rumor posted and people get pissed because it didn't happen(date and rate of RV). I've turned my friends on to this circus. We all sit around an laugh at this nonsense.

You people are so thick, you all will believe someone who has never step foot on Iraqi soil. My husband and I have served in Iraq. As a matter of fact, he is still there working close with the Iraqi police. We know first had as to whats happening there.

But you all would rather take a lie over the truth.

Poor sucker! :blink:

Sooo... Let me see if I grasp your superior knowledge of reality. You contend that what is actually occuring at street level is the reality of Iraq, and what is taking place in the political and financial sectors have no bearing on reality. Is that it? Further, you take joy in the disheartening of common-folk who have placed a great deal of their hope for better times in the dinar "scam". Is that also correct? Many, in your opinion, if not ALL of us then are fools for having hope for a financial wind-fall. Is that an accurate assessment? Therefore, IF (in fact) you have nothing better to do than entertain yourselves with this nonsense, which of us is actually "thick"? Perhaps that would make one of us... shallow. Interesting. I get up and go to work every scheduled work day and take care of my personal business and chores on off days. I spend some time reading, researching and hoping, but NEVER... not even once have I felt entertained by the heartfelt desire of another person gone wrong. By the way, could you be more specific as to what precisely the lie we are taking is? Is this a scam? Have we been scammed? Thanks for being so enlightening. I feel better knowing there are people of your character and integrity out there watching over we sheep. Life gets better each and every day and it's people like you that have made such significant contributions who make it so. I am humbled. Thank you most benevolent one. You are way cool. B)

NOT.

• Upvote 1