Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why would you put on Facebook that you own Dinar?

BANE

This is why I never became dinarified back in the day

Im not taken a pick of my dinar to become a trusted investor

I will talk about dinar and encourage my friends and family to invest

I will post and respond to some posts

But if I have invested that's for me to know not the whole world

When you have alot that people can take they get in line looking for a handout

When you have alot to steal they will

I saw on the news this week a guy who has been robbed 5 times in the last 6 weeks

Never let people know what you have and you stand a much smaller chance of them taking what you have

When this goes down help those you can, donate to a charity and live your life as it was and no one will be the wiser

And you will have a nice balance in Your accounts to boot

Just my opinion take it for what you will

Edited by tintnit
  • Upvote 1

Being on any site, including this one, we are making ourselves vulnerable. When this thing happens don't just watch your door or your back, watch your credit cards, bank accounts, ect. There are buisness's out there that keep track of these kinds of events so that they know who to go after and get too. And for anyone who bought from a broker or dinar trader in the U.S. ..... guess what....... the gov. will have all that info and you know how secure the gov. isn't anymore. You also might want to keep the gov. knowledge in mind also if you are planning on taking it offshore or out of the country. They already know who has it.

Being on any site, including this one, we are making ourselves vulnerable. When this thing happens don't just watch your door or your back, watch your credit cards, bank accounts, ect. There are buisness's out there that keep track of these kinds of events so that they know who to go after and get too. And for anyone who bought from a broker or dinar trader in the U.S. ..... guess what....... the gov. will have all that info and you know how secure the gov. isn't anymore. You also might want to keep the gov. knowledge in mind also if you are planning on taking it offshore or out of the country. They already know who has it.

All the more reason to be wise about all wealth and possessions no matter how much or how little. Trust is earned and trusting the FB world or any of the world before it has shown itself to be trustworthy is simply foolishness, apathy gone viral. He who learns from history is wise, and he who ignores history or thinks he is immune from the treacheries of mankind in history is a complete FOOL. The most informative and historically accurate place to research how to avoid the pitfalls of dealing with people and surviving any relationships with them

can be found in the book "PROVERBS" which, for those who have never read it cover to cover, can be found in the Christian "BIBLE". Read it, learn from it, and increase your odds of surviving an RV of mass proportions.

May GOD's Best intentions, Blessings and Hopes come to fruition for all of you.

And my best wishes as well, including an immediate high end RV...and no Government tricks or shinanigans.

PROVERBS

Um...HOW are we a target at this site? My real name isn't on here, also my picture isn't on here. Not only that I COULD have made a fake email address which also NO ONE KNOWS!

So posting with a fake name here we are NOT making ourselves a target.

• Upvote 1

That is crazy. Anyone would type Dinar into the search function and find everyone that has Dinar and rob them. I mean hell all your personal info in on there AND your picture. Bad idea if you ask me.

let them come .. I have a 114 pd shepherd and a 50 cal ... if they can get past this thay disserve it . !! he he he