Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The count down starts now.

Dinar Holder

They have not had or been a viable government for the last decade. So, what is one year in the big picture? I'm just saying, I am here in Baghdad, and the people laugh at the idea of this happening so soon. Even on the news here they laugh about it.

Oil is being pumped out, but not to its fullest potential, it will be there, just not yet. Violence has dropped dramatically, but thats due to the peace called upon the tribes to work out %'s of distribution of the money amongst the groups.

There is also the fear of what happens when the US Military is out of here as well. There are many, many, MANY doubts about how this country will be able to hold its own. What are maliki's intentions? Are the tribes going to keep peace?

You have no idea of whats going on in this country if you are just reading posts from people that are also...not in this country.

I believe it will happen, but less than a month after the government is put place....very unlikely.

I stick to my timeline. God knows I hope I'm wrong....but its doubtful.

Happy New Year Fellow Dreamers!!!

Edited by JRooster
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They have not had or been a viable government for the last decade. So, what is one year in the big picture? I'm just saying, I am here in Baghdad, and the people laugh at the idea of this happening so soon. Even on the news here they laugh about it.

Oil is being pumped out, but not to its fullest potential, it will be there, just not yet. Violence has dropped dramatically, but thats due to the peace called upon the tribes to work out %'s of distribution of the money amongst the groups.

There is also the fear of what happens when the US Military is out of here as well. There are many, many, MANY doubts about how this country will be able to hold its own. What are maliki's intentions? Are the tribes going to keep peace?

You have no idea of whats going on in this country if you are just reading posts from people that are also...not in this country.

I believe it will happen, but less than a month after the government is put place....very unlikely.

I stick to my timeline. God knows I hope I'm wrong....but its doubtful.

I beleave you are wrong..we shall see.