Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV affect on dealers

As I study all of the information I can on this site and others, along with googling just about every angle to get the most information about the Dinar I can, I have to wonder. Do the dealers in specific, want to see an RV? Other than becoming filthy rich themselves, the Dinar side of the business would literally halt with a high RV. If the Dinar RV's at a high rate, say $3.5 or more, wouldnt the smart money stay out, betting on the rate to decline, at least until more is known of the potential and stability of the Iraqi economy? If this happens, it seems it wouldnt matter how much Dinar is available, I dont think anyone in their right mind would buy it with the expectation of a drop in value. Demand would be non existent. Banks dont care because of their diversification. It would just drop from their radar. I suppose the dealers would just shift to the next great hope also. I got the thinking about this as I read that the "so called" shortage is nothin but a temp thing. Dont get me wrong, I want and need this RV and hope it comes soon. That being said, I have certainly enjoyed the well orchestrated marketing scheme to get an entire poulation into a frenzy and panic to get their hands on "THE DEAL OF THE CENTURY". It does make for good reading. I find myself way too addicted to this subject right now but have enjoyed the ride. Please share your thoughts as no one died and made me a expert by any means. God Bless and GO RV!!!

You can count on they will be taken care of personally and in business as well. This project either represents a real commitment to the country of Iraq and its people or it will provide seed capital for the next venture.

Some will continue on in this investment opportunities due to their now large d/b of newly wealthy of which few know anything at all about managing large sums of money. Money travels to where it is treated best and multiplies.

I do not think that as brokers they can actually be invested in the Dinar. They have made tons of money off of us with fees and mark ups and they will make money again when they in turn sell it for more than they purchased it back for to the Government. If I understand all of this correctly... :)

Why would it matter for them. I mean, they have made enough off selling and will make even more buying back; why move on to something else...they are rich, they are going to say thanks to all who have done business with us and go sit on an island using money as toilet paper and zig zags.