Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Which rate do we get?

It is my understanding that when IQD does RV, the CBI can come out with lets say 3.86 per, which will be used for internal exchange. Then it must submit that number to the IMf for determination. They may not agree with the 3.86 number and set there own number of .86 per. My question then is this if anyone can answer. Which RV will we get? Forex, and the Banks I imagine would have to use the .86 rate, but if the dealers use the CBI, would we get the CBI rate if we use a dealer like Dinar Trade because he is supossed to deal directly with the CBI?

• Upvote 1

It is my understanding that when IQD does RV, the CBI can come out with lets say 3.86 per, which will be used for internal exchange. Then it must submit that number to the IMf for determination. They may not agree with the 3.86 number and set there own number of .86 per. My question then is this if anyone can answer. Which RV will we get? Forex, and the Banks I imagine would have to use the .86 rate, but if the dealers use the CBI, would we get the CBI rate if we use a dealer like Dinar Trade because he is supossed to deal directly with the CBI?

Good question... I've not really read anything about this before except for TK saying you would be stupid to cash out with a bank... but hey it's TK... maybe that will be the difference between exchanging with a local bank and someone like Ali.

do a youtube search for ALI interviews, he has stated numerous times he will do the currency exchange @ the CBI buy rate, with NO spread, only 150$ per transaction. If you trust him, you should be able to walk into one of his 12 offices, post rv and walk out with your currency of choice/gold etc. based on the CBI rate. My theory is he will use his personal capital to sit on as much dinar as he can for as long as possible, speculating that the dinar will continue to rise in it's value, he will then exchange the rest with the CBI. DD has ALI interviews, click on green arrow. jr

Great question: From what I know you have the buy rate & the sell rate. Example buy rate of 3.50 sell rate .85. So if you want to buy IQD you would pay 3.50 if you want to convert you would get .85.... I feel people miss this part of the equasion..... This is what I learned from Adama cash in guide..... I could be wrong, but I don't think so... I hope I make sense and answered OK. "Happy New Year"

Great question: From what I know you have the buy rate & the sell rate. Example buy rate of 3.50 sell rate .85. So if you want to buy IQD you would pay 3.50 if you want to convert you would get .85.... I feel people miss this part of the equasion..... This is what I learned from Adama cash in guide..... I could be wrong, but I don't think so... I hope I make sense and answered OK. "Happy New Year"

Such a HUGE difference between buying and selling price has been unheard of so far.Doesn't sound realistic and doable also legally.

There can be quite a difference between the buy and sell with currency. I found that to be true trying to exchange some CAD here in Florida. That was cash though. But I suspect if this RV ever occurs this will not be the case due to competition and the dollar amounts that hopefully will result. The buy and sell on the Forex is not generally distant from one another, right?