Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SOMETHING is HAPPENING!

warrengz

I love how God works..lol The fact that people have commented on this thread the last few days and it was from january caused me to read what was being said. I found some of the things that I had written in here long ago and it not only encouraged me but showed me how far I have come! (it's easy to forget some of the things we say) I have needed encouraged to and not to mention all the other positive comments people have written on here has truely blessed my day! Thank you all and YAY God....now off to get my wisdom tooth pulled :(

Very well put Shanny, good luck with those wisdom teeth, those are never fun. Don't forget to use that saltwater rinse later, it'll help alot.

V

YOU CAN'T STEAL MY JOY.....................STEVEY :P

Wooooo Hooo! I hope you all get rich!!! But, God is not the reason!! Everyone should know that the Christian God did not emphasize "Getting Rich" but to lay down all your Worldly acquired riches... Those who worship the almighty Dinar are not Real Christians! LOL!!!! You can't have it both ways!!!

Wooooo Hooo! I hope you all get rich!!! But, God is not the reason!! Everyone should know that the Christian God did not emphasize "Getting Rich" but to lay down all your Worldly acquired riches... Those who worship the almighty Dinar are not Real Christians! LOL!!!! You can't have it both ways!!!

I don't know what little god you serve Stevey But I serve a BIG GOD who ownes it all. He said in Proverbs 8:21 "That I may cause those who love Me to inherit wealth, That I may fill their treasuries.

And Stevey He also said that the wealth of the sinner is stored up for the righteous. ..Don't tell me you have to be poor to be a christian, God can use whatever He wants to bless me...even the oole evil dinar.

• Upvote 2

I don't know what little god you serve Stevey But I serve a BIG GOD who ownes it all. He said in Proverbs 8:21 "That I may cause those who love Me to inherit wealth, That I may fill their treasuries.

And Stevey He also said that the wealth of the sinner is stored up for the righteous. ..Don't tell me you have to be poor to be a christian, God can use whatever He wants to bless me...even the oole evil dinar.

Wooooo Woooo! Check your Dinar carefully! If it has a UV spot on the back, that is same as 666, the mark of the Devil! Wooooo!!! You should burn them all now!

Wooooo Woooo! Check your Dinar carefully! If it has a UV spot on the back, that is same as 666, the mark of the Devil! Wooooo!!! You should burn them all now!

Stop acting like a jerk!! Your last 4-5 post are just saying the same thing over and over and it is really getting old at this point!!

STOP NOW and move on!!

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED!!!!