Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SOMETHING is HAPPENING!

warrengz

I am a christian as well. So I understand praying. It does seem funny to me to pray for something to our GOD that will bless a Muslim country that detest our GOD.

Who is your G-d? There is none except One G-d for everything and everyone He created. Muslim is an Arabic term that simply means "one who is an active participant in working for wholeness and completeness by surrendering to the will of G-d and thereby obtaining peace. As far as I know all christians are taught to do that and therefore by the definition I gave, christians can be called Muslims too. Everything in creation yields its will to the Creator. Its under divine universal laws. The sun is muslim, the wind is muslim, the earth is muslim, the stars are muslims, all of the natural forces working in creation are muslims, your biological body is muslims. The only thing that is not a muslim is Satan.

Jesus (upon him be the prayers and the peace) was a muslim because submitted his will to G-d and worked for peace. He said blessed be the peace makers. His greeting was the muslims greetings "As Salaamu Alaikum" (peace be upon you). Moses (peace be upon him) was muslim and our father Abraham (upon him be peace) was a muslim. Our father Adam (upon him be peace) was a Muslim.

The real G-d who is the Creator of every single thing, who is the Lord of all Worlds, and who is the Lord of all Systems of Knowledge do not detest praying for Muslims. Muslim describe the behavior nature of everything G-d created. The only difference being that the human being, G-d gave it a free will and intellect to choose to conform to that nature or reject it.

May the prayers and peace of G-d be upon you.

• Upvote 2

I am a christian as well. So I understand praying. It does seem funny to me to pray for something to our GOD that will bless a Muslim country that detest our GOD.

I choose to believe that we are all one in this fabric of life. I believe we are no greater or lesser, simply spiritual beings having a human experience. Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Jew, Catholic, Jehovah Witness, Mormon...aren't these just different ways to figure out the name for that entity/entities higher than ourselves? I caution the use of sweeping statements. Not all Muslim detest Christians.

I thought I would add something here for those who get discouraged;

When I read posts like shannybelle27's #12, I am encouraged. This person sounds like she is

going through tough times. I'm a contractor and there are times I hate my job,...feel like giving

up and I tend to see this RV as a "retirement option". I see myself getting tense at times and realize its because I'm allowing "WANT" into my life. An attitude that I deserve more. Then I see

a post that brings me back to reality.... #12. I'm reminded of the many who are out of work and

who are struggling. I'm reminded of Haiti and the sufferring there,....I'm reminded of all that I

already have!! Therefore, be encouraged,..there are those who don't eat everyday,..those who don't have homes, ect!! We are blessed. Shannybelle27,.....thank you for sharing.

Charles45, I thank you so much for that sweet post. It meant a lot to me and I am happy to be able to encourage others despite the struggles I face today because we all face struggles everyday. Everyone is drained right now but that won't be for long. We will all get a second chance here and I believe prayer breaks strongholds even when it concerns the iraqi dinar. Everything is based on politics and corruption in the government over there and sooner or later God will say enough is enough let my people go! Just like the story of moses in the bible...I am looking forward to seeing a miracle here and when it takes place we will all know who to thank. God is gracious to the just and unjust and we will all reap the fruit of our investment here. Have a wonderful day everybody :-)

Just remember, the Bible says that "the wealth of the wicked is laid up for the rightous". The Jewish people are God's chosen people. We were grafted in, adopted, if you will. We are to pray for them. God is being gracious to us because he loves us!

ANGELICA SHULTZ VON:

What about the rest of us?

I am a citrus and flower grower

I'm certainly not one to question God (or whoever your religion knows him as) or his influence over world affairs, but I think this thread is getting a bit heavy...? It's an RV Rumor forum.

I see this thread as a way to encourage everybody. I felt encouraged just by reading the majority of these posts. I have never seen anything like it on this site and I think it is awsome :-)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I see this thread as a way to encourage everybody. I felt encouraged just by reading the majority of these posts. I have never seen anything like it on this site and I think it is awsome :-)

I totally agree and meant no offense by my post. It's just that I'd hate to see a positive post like this take a negative turn... as is often the case when religion becomes part of the discussion. Sorry if I offended anyoe...

I totally agree and meant no offense by my post. It's just that I'd hate to see a positive post like this take a negative turn... as is often the case when religion becomes part of the discussion. Sorry if I offended anyoe...

I didn't take offense to it :-) I see what you are saying..but you can't think about it as taking a negative turn. I believe justice will be served in our investment here. "religion" or as I like to call it...a relationship with God I think is amazing when it becomes apart of a discussion because it gives hope. God does answer prayers and he will take care of his people and it's a reminder to look to him in everything we face in life because in the end he is the one who makes the final decision! I have seen miracles take place in my own life that can only be the handiwork of God and I expect to see another one here very soon. It says in the bible ask and you shall receive, knock and the door shall be opened to you.

I think we have all been knockin here for a long time and I think our open door is right around the corner.

Lepoc2635..just stay encouraged and again you did not offend anyone, I understand where you are coming from I personally just choose to make God apart of everything I do :-) Have a great day!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hello again,

The bible is, I believe, God's word. I can't nor do I want to change any of it. It is what it is. Just because His chosen people are the Jewish people doesn't mean He doesn't love us just as much. What's truly amazing is that God loves us so much that he sent Jesus as a ransom for all of our sins and His forgiveness is for everyone. I'm with shannybelle27, it's not about religion, it's about relationship and we all have access to a relationship with Him. Didn't mean to start anything. Would never want to put a bad twist to how AWESOME God is! Be blessed!

ANGELICA SHULTZ VON:

What about the rest of us?

I am a citrus and flower grower—in addition to my writing business.

Are not "God's chosen people" those who toil the Earth?

It is what it is. Just because His chosen people are the Jewish people

What makes Jews chosen by G-d over and more than anyone else that G-d has created? What does it mean to say someone is chosen by G-d? G-d told Prophet Noah (peace be upon him) who was pleading to G-d for his son who was about to be drowned in the flood; that his son was not his son because his conduct was unrighteous. G-d told Prophet Abraham (peace be upon him) that his offsprings will be blessed as long as they were righteous. Therefore, if any is specially chosen by G-d it is with conditions. They just can't do anything they desire and think G-d will still approved of them.

I am only chosen by G-d as long as I am working to please G-d and serve the honorable and good causes that G-d approves of. That doesn't mean that G-d wont show me kindness and mercy when I'm doing wrong but the ones He will choose to make great changes in the world will be the ones that have obtain a certain degree of purity. Depending upon how much purity they have obtained will determine what their mission will be from G-d.

Prophet Joseph for an example, because of his purity and innocense in resisting the temptations of the big lady in egypt; G-d choose him to be over the store houses. Prophet Joseph (peace be upon him) was willing to go go prison rather than give up his purity or fall to being seduced from his true self by the big lady of egypt. His brothers put him in a dry well thinking that it was okay for them to do that wrong to their brother with the hopes of being righteous later. G-d did not accept them doing that wrong with the hopes of being righteous later. The ends does not justify means. G-d is good and He only accepts goodness.

We can't honestly say that everything the Jew does is honorable and righteous. There are honorable, fair and just Jews among them who stand for goodness. Those are ones that G-d chooses. But if I have the same degree of honor, fairness and goodness; I'm just as chosen by G-d.

I would like to think that G-d has chosen me for the investment that I made in buying IQD, because I sure can use it. It was something I never knew anything about when I was approached by a co-worker to buy some IQD.

May the prayers and peace be upon you.

The topic is Dinar Rumors and this particular discussion has veered off into a theological discussions. Inspite of the request just above your last post to take it back to the topic of Dinar Rumors. I appreciate your cooperation in this matter :) Barbann

ok, what's your latest theo-ry (theo-logical) on the IQD rv'ing anytime soon?

I would like to say amen as well, but just to throw this out there for the Why would God help a Muslim nation.

Well to put it in non biblical terms We all have the same God whether you are Christian, Jew, Muslim, Buddist. God Has no limits, He blesses his faithful. The difference is in the people, and how we care and love for one another. Love your brother and sisters in Christ and help those who haven't scene Christs path to God.

Like the person said at the beginning of this thread everyday is a blessing.

A Very old a grumbly man would say to me every morning when I asked him how he was, he would reply "Well boy I'm on this side of the dirt."

The God that I believe in has infinite love for all man. It doesn't matter if that man prays to a Muslim God or a Christian God. He loves us all, infinitely. God's main goal is to help and relieve suffering of all mankind. There are certain things that we can do to open doors for His special blessings. Living worthy to receive blessings, praying to be blessed, or so that others may be blessed, are ways to get God's attention. But don't say that God loves me more than anyone else. He loves us all with infinite love.

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

Granted I've been invested with Dinar for a short time and been a member here even shorter, but reading and thinking rationally about the current situation and movements in IRAQ, you can clearly see something is happening. Some of the people who put their extreme time and efforts into this site can concur that there has never been so much activity in the anticipation of their initial investment.

I have said this before, but GOD had blessed us with this information to invest for a reason and here to discuss our thoughts and news. I feel more confident about this investment than I do trusting my banker at the bank with my money! Get ready, it's coming when GOD is ready to bless us with the RV or even RI. PATIENCE is the key and keep living your life as you have been and then one day when you wake up, you will see the results of your investment! God bless us all, especially the Haitians! Please pray for them while you are praying for RV.

Perfect post! Thank you~th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

There are ancient apostolic Christians in Iraq, such as the well known Chaldeans, and so an RV will help them as well.

netinfo

happy.gif

God is never early and he is never late even though it feels like it.

"In the story of mary, martha and lazarus it says jesus wept when he saw the pain they had gone through losing lazarus. But God knew what was going on the whole time and a miracle was about to be performed. God sees us when we are in pain, sad, drained and frustrated but he has a divine timing for deliverance and it's for a reason. How like God to wait until a situation looks completely hopeless to bring about a miracle for greatest impact.

If God would have healed lazarus right away some would have believed but when he raised him from the dead many believed."

Didn't mean for a sermon there...haha. We all need to encourage each other. I have enjoyed reading all these positive quotes everyone has posted. Thanks to all

jesus.gif

I so need that right now for another situation in my life. Thank you for a word in due season.

• Upvote 1

Granted I've been invested with Dinar for a short time and been a member here even shorter, but reading and thinking rationally about the current situation and movements in IRAQ, you can clearly see something is happening. Some of the people who put their extreme time and efforts into this site can concur that there has never been so much activity in the anticipation of their initial investment.

I have said this before, but GOD had blessed us with this information to invest for a reason and here to discuss our thoughts and news. I feel more confident about this investment than I do trusting my banker at the bank with my money! Get ready, it's coming when GOD is ready to bless us with the RV or even RI. PATIENCE is the key and keep living your life as you have been and then one day when you wake up, you will see the results of your investment! God bless us all, especially the Haitians! Please pray for them while you are praying for RV.

This is not a rumor, admin please remove!!

• Downvote 2

Yea remember God used pharoah to show his glory. Isreal left with the wealth of Egypt. So we will leave with wealth of Iraq to show his blessing to us, and further His kingdom where we live.

• Downvote 1

I'm certainly not one to question God (or whoever your religion knows him as) or his influence over world affairs, but I think this thread is getting a bit heavy...? It's an RV Rumor forum.

I like this thread Lepoc2635....If you think this is HEAVY...go take a look at some of the threads using profanity, slander, potty mouths, offensive and belittling and down right mean spirited remards of all sorts. Go read a few pointed a me from yesterday....!!!

I am shocked at the seeming resentment towards CHRISTIANITY these days. So, all I can say is that, If this very "tame" thread about thanking God for this blessing is too HEAVY reading, then why not just read something else you do like. I don't see anyone here bashing and cursing each other!!!

THANKS Warrengz, a lot of us here at DV needed to hear from you today! God Bless.

• Upvote 2