Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the $$$ FACTS

boogs2335

I would like to know if anyone actually has legitimate stuff to put on this website about the revalue, not about funny pics, or stupid coments, or anything else. I am looking to make $$$$$$$$$$$$

does anyone else have the same desire, and facts or sources to back it up? hearing alot of crap. I just would like people who actually know info to post.

please no "go rvvvvvvvvvv" meaningless stuff on this post, thanks.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 13

I would like to know if anyone actually has legitimate stuff to put on this website about the revalue, not about funny pics, or stupid coments, or anything else. I am looking to make $$$$$$$$$$$$

does anyone else have the same desire, and facts or sources to back it up? hearing alot of crap. I just would like people who actually know info to post.

marcuscurtis does some really good info here.

Gooooooooooooooo RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV! :lol:

No. There is no one with any information. Just tid bits that allude to pieces of a puzzle for which us lonely investors have no key. Sorry.

• Upvote 2

its funny how many people just want to sit back and be spoon fed, and as much as id enjoy the same unfortunately that isnt going to happen, so with that said it looks like your best bet is to dig in and do some due diligence of your own, because there is tuns of credible info on this site but no one is going to search for it and post it just for you, weve all had to do our own digging to find out what we know and there is just wayyyy to much to cover in just one post,...so with that said,... good luck to ya!!

GOD BLESS!!

GO 2010 IQD RVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 1

Hey Broog, alot of us are waiting. Some of these posts keep our hopes and dreams ALIVE! It's always good to here from our fellow believers in this venture. Sometimes things get a little crazy but we are all anxiously awaiting Adams Email/phone call. Hang in there. Don't get upset. We are all a special family my friend.

JaySr

AWWWW SHAAAADUP---Foghorn Leghorn--my Hero :lol: Wylee Cyote----GOOOORV- my Mentor :lol::lol: -Vern