Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 handicapped pakistanis dance and win pakistani idols

kaka

AWSOME! I want to know what the song is saying. smile.gif

This reminds me! I am producing a film to give kids and young adults career education and we want to give a

special needs child a part in the film. Our project is . . ."FILM FOR OPPORTUNITY"

Our movie we are filming is called "The Long Run" We are not just making a movie to be "Making a Movie"

it is specifically to educate, bring families to work together, and give unfortunate people an opportunity of a life time!

If you know anyone in the Dallas Fort Worth area that has a special needs child with a dream to act in a film, please let me know on my page. Thanks smile.gif

• Upvote 2

AWSOME! I want to know what the song is saying. smile.gif

This reminds me! I am producing a film to give kids and young adults career education and we want to give a

special needs child a part in the film. Our project is . . ."FILM FOR OPPORTUNITY"

Our movie we are filming is called "The Long Run" We are not just making a movie to be "Making a Movie"

it is specifically to educate, bring families to work together, and give unfortunate people an opportunity of a life time!

If you know anyone in the Dallas Fort Worth area that has a special needs child with a dream to act in a film, please let me know on my page. Thanks smile.gif

You really have heart girl! Rock on!!!! :hug:

Wow,

Okay, risking a bashing, and this is NOT a negative comment, I will say first that there is an element here of the bizarre, the gross, the so-unusual-as-to-be-wierd.

BUT ,,, big but here ... it is also fascinating, enlightening, and gloriously entertaining.

I agree that these young men are NOT disabled when they can do this. They are ENabled in their dance, and singing, and attitude and that is all they need to be able and successful. I wish so many of the people in our world, not just north America but the entire world, could see this example. I live partly on a disability pension, and this shames me. Could I do anything even remotely as accomplished as this? No. Why? Because I consider myself disabled and just don't. These fellows have my deepest respect.

Thank you for bringing this to us. For me, once the bizarre nature of it passed, which was only about a quarter of a minute, the beauty and strength of this hit me and ... well ... wow.

thanks

smee2

• Upvote 1

You really have heart girl! Rock on!!!! :hug:

Thanks! But you know, it's really cool how I asked people to pitch in with this concept . . . AND

low and behold . . . the coolest, big hearted people have jumped on board! This is going to be amazing!

Talented kids that have NEVER BEEN IN MOVIES, their parents learning a new and exciting career ALONG WITH their children, SPECIAL NEEDS KIDS that would PROBABLY not have a chance to shin like this!

All of us unattached from HOLLYWOOD types, sitting in the movie theater, watching OUR AMAZING ACCOMPLISHMENT

while watching the audience WE HAVE IMPACTED FOR THE GOOD OF HUMANITY!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 months later...