Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Delta's statements from conf. call,good news***

easyrider

ok, ok, ok...this seems like the thread where i say what i know from tonight...this guy seems right on from the information i found out tonight...my pastor received information yesterday and shared it with other close church members that are part of this but was unable to get a hold of us...will PROBABLY find out tomorrow (thursday) or friday what the rate will be..cash out will be in the new year...the rate...im not going to disclose the rate that I was told b/c yall would say i was stupid...and i am just saying what i heard so i will not put myself in that situation or category as a "pumper"..b/c i am not that...i will leave it at that and patiently wait just like the rest of us until it is announced...but be prepared...crazy that this was on here when i got home, b/c i was just thinking who does he know that people on here dont and how deep is his intel?? dont know but this is about as close as he is saying...

thanks,

cenlalsufan

This just makes me more curious...lol...PLEASE share...lol...whether it is true or not...I love to hope, dream and pray! :lol: ...I won't call you a pumper...PROMISE!!

ok, ok, ok...this seems like the thread where i say what i know from tonight...this guy seems right on from the information i found out tonight...my pastor received information yesterday and shared it with other close church members that are part of this but was unable to get a hold of us...will PROBABLY find out tomorrow (thursday) or friday what the rate will be..cash out will be in the new year...the rate...im not going to disclose the rate that I was told b/c yall would say i was stupid...and i am just saying what i heard so i will not put myself in that situation or category as a "pumper"..b/c i am not that...i will leave it at that and patiently wait just like the rest of us until it is announced...but be prepared...crazy that this was on here when i got home, b/c i was just thinking who does he know that people on here dont and how deep is his intel?? dont know but this is about as close as he is saying...

thanks,

cenlalsufan

Looks like we've been left hanging on this one. I would like to know ....... "The rest of the story"......... Maybe they havn't heard of the late / great Paul Harvey ?

Edited by TennesseeCherokee

thanks,

cenlalsufan

Didn't your pastor get an e-mail before Christmas telling him it would be within 24 Hrs? just asking.....not trying to be ugly

something like that....i know i know...im just gonna stop posting if this goes wrong also...but if it goes right...i will still stop posting..lol

seemed a lot more confident in this more so than the last week..almost 100%..but we will see..

sorry for the excitement and let down..i promise i will stop...not meaning to pump i promise..

thanks,

cenlalsufan

• Upvote 3

thanks,

cenlalsufan

wow...I think your pastor needs to tamp it down...getting the flock excited will lead to broken hearts and eventually lost sheep...I've had 7 years on this ride, and have learned the hard way...but still love to keep reading...waiting...looking...for that one verifiable post that means this thing is ACTUALLY going to happen...still looking

hint: when ever you read statements like "IT HAS TO" or "THEY HAVE TO" - that translates to "I really hope it is so, but I can't logically and factually prove it"...and to answer your questions "who does he know that people here don't" and "how deep is his intel" - those answers, respectively, would be "lots of people but none with any knowldege of the IQD RV", and "zero" (as will be proven shortly)

• Upvote 2