Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A friend of mine has 5 mil. Dinar and he is having a hard time so he said he would sell them to me for $4,000.00.

I plan on taking him up on it.

How many of you think this is a good idea and how many of you don’t ?

Well Qman, here's the going rate comparison right now(at the time of posting this)...

XE.com Current Rate

5,000,000.00 IQD = 4,273.505 USD

Your Friend's Rate

5,000,000.00 IQD = 4,000.00 USD

I'd go for it if I had the money, but that's entirely up to you...

Edited by DarkShinobi76

Business and friends not a good mix. especially if your are very close like brothers.

If that's not the case then I would buy them in a heartbeat.

Not that close and I don't think he is in that bad of shape I just think he is just getting cold feet.

take his dinar as collateral...give him the 4 grand with the stipualation he can have the dinar back after the rv or when he can pay you back..What are friends for ...Right

This is exactly what I did. I had a friend who needed five thousand dollars in rather a hurry and offered to sell her dinar to me but I just couldn't justify being quite that greedy. A friend is a friend and ... well ... I am holding her dinar and her money problems have been solved and when it all RVs we go in and cash her out and I get paid back, with interest because she iwll insist, and I will object, but hey, you know how it is. Everyone is happy and I don't feel like I have taken advantage and she will not feel any reason to resent me.

I suggest this course for you and your friend.

smee2

Ali is paying $930 per million uncirculated, which is $650 more than he's willing to sell for. If he needs the money, I would tell him to go there and avoid the potential for hard feelings later. The thousand bucks or so that you'd save by buying from him isn't worth the emotional problems which would undoubtedly occur if the RV happens later. Besides, if it happens, that thousand you saved isn't going to mean a thing later anyway. ;)

A friend of mine has 5 mil. Dinar and he is having a hard time so he said he would sell them to me for $4,000.00.

I plan on taking him up on it.

How many of you think this is a good idea and how many of you don’t ?

A friend? Buy them from him and when the Dinar RV's. Give the RV back to him! You'll feel even better for the deed. Don't tell him your plans. A friend in deed. Your a good man for this and you'll be even better after RV. :blink:

• Upvote 1