Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

maybe so maybe no...

Here's hoping it goes off this Thursday but if the RV does not prove to be a reality by the end of the year I will just put it on the back burner and mostly forget about it just leave it as a distant probability. I still think someday it must RV but with all the conflicts the people of the region have had for thousands of years it's kind of hard to think they will come together as one big happy family in a relatively short time to get this done, even if it IS in their favor to do so. I put in the capital I was comfortable with and resolved to wait it out as I didn't (and don't) think this will happen this year. Not basing that statement on any fact or other "intel" just looking at this thing realistically. One thing for sure, when it happens for real we will all know it then and not a minute earlier. Seeing this RV was supposedly going to occur three times now in about as many weeks, I for one am going to just grin and stash the dinar away in the safe and pretty much forget about it if it does not RV before year end. Which is in three days... I sent in my paper work to complete the offshore deal and just wait as an interested investor holding on for the long haul. Gosh it is really weird hearing myself say those words, what with my average trade hold time being about 3 minutes in the russell futures intraday! Well here's to all who have participated on these forums it has been entertaining as well as frustrating. Probably best for all here (who are not speculators to start with) and just ignore any so-called gurus and pumpers totally from here on out. Except for the entertainment value, the frustration experienced as date after date rolls by with no satisfaction is just really a lot to handle for those who had some really unrealistic expectations and misunderstanding about what it means to be a speculator. No guarantees implied or in fact is the rule people! On the other hand, boy would I ever like to eat these words on Thursday after the RV occurs! Guess we will all find out then...

• Upvote 9

Here's hoping it goes off this Thursday but if the RV does not prove to be a reality by the end of the year I will just put it on the back burner and mostly forget about it just leave it as a distant probability. I still think someday it must RV but with all the conflicts the people of the region have had for thousands of years it's kind of hard to think they will come together as one big happy family in a relatively short time to get this done, even if it IS in their favor to do so. I put in the capital I was comfortable with and resolved to wait it out as I didn't (and don't) think this will happen this year. Not basing that statement on any fact or other "intel" just looking at this thing realistically. One thing for sure, when it happens for real we will all know it then and not a minute earlier. Seeing this RV was supposedly going to occur three times now in about as many weeks, I for one am going to just grin and stash the dinar away in the safe and pretty much forget about it if it does not RV before year end. Which is in three days... I sent in my paper work to complete the offshore deal and just wait as an interested investor holding on for the long haul. Gosh it is really weird hearing myself say those words, what with my average trade hold time being about 3 minutes in the russell futures intraday! Well here's to all who have participated on these forums it has been entertaining as well as frustrating. Probably best for all here (who are not speculators to start with) and just ignore any so-called gurus and pumpers totally from here on out. Except for the entertainment value, the frustration experienced as date after date rolls by with no satisfaction is just really a lot to handle for those who had some really unrealistic expectations and misunderstanding about what it means to be a speculator. No guarantees implied or in fact is the rule people! On the other hand, boy would I ever like to eat these words on Thursday after the RV occurs! Guess we will all find out then...

Very thoughtful and from the heart. Thank you commtrd for your candidness and being honest.

Let's say it is a realistic speculation with no guarantees :D

All my best to you and I hope you do in fact eat these words Thursday :blink::lol::lol:

Take care and keep hoping for the best always

Jim

---

The IMF stats suggest a significant (unreal) increase in the Iraqi GDP for 2011. Charts show it dramatically trending up at beginnig of new year2011 into 2015.... It would seem that something has to happen to effect this, and it would seem initiation of an international currency (Dinar RI/RV) would drive that?

October 12, 2010

Projected % Change

2010 2011

Real GDP 2.6 11.5

Consumer Prices 5.1 5

Source: World Economic Outlook (October 2010)

• Upvote 1

To make money speculating it is necessary to buy when all others fear; so this currency speculation certainly is compliant insofar as taking action to risk capital in the midst of great uncertainty. Lots of opportunity for many would-be speculators to learn about both the art of taking risk intentionally and more importantly how do you handle emotions and stress while committing money to a speculation?