Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BTW I DO CHECK POSTS TO PROFILE AND PM'S

Jac

You can always leave a post and even if I am busy I will respond asp.smile.gif

No worry I am just fine just BUT busy. Am trying to catch up today.

IMO and only my opinion the RV is bound to be the 30th and you do not want to know what I think the rate will be.

Blessings.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

IMO and only my opinion the RV is bound to be the 30th and you do not want to know what I think the rate will be.

Blessings.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Well Jac I hope you don't think tiny numbers.

Blessings.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Try us. We would love to know.

I cannot even say another word I was just reprimanded by Adam although I am not certain why. BTW everyone I do not promote other sites, nor am I any kind of dinar gurus I am simply a 72 year old grandmother who still likes to write on occasion. Oh yes, this too Adam I didn't know that I was not allowed to let anyone leave pm's or posts to my profile anymore. People do it all the time. Nor, did I know that DV members could only speak ot each other here. Surely I was not trying to break rules or steal clients as I do not need clients from here or anywhere. I still teach but not about dinar or any investment. :huh:

God Bless America!

Jac

I cannot even say another word I was just reprimanded by Adam although I am not certain why. BTW everyone I do not promote other sites, nor am I any kind of dinar gurus I am simply a 72 year old grandmother who still likes to write on occasion. Oh yes, this too Adam I didn't know that I was not allowed to let anyone leave pm's or posts to my profile anymore. People do it all the time. Nor, did I know that DV members could only speak ot each other here. Surely I was not trying to break rules or steal clients as I do not need clients from here or anywhere. I still teach but not about dinar or any investment. :huh:

God Bless America!

Jac

WTF Jac? Load of crap, methinks.

Jac,

I am glad you're still around! I thought we lost you. I appreciate your conservative views on lots of topics.

Hope you have a great new year!

JR

Thank you JR and I hope you and everyone has a Happy New Year. Yes, well I suppose I reached my saturation point and needed to get off the board. Not lost just doing lots of other things. Sweet of you to post such encouraging words. Just want to see America be America once more!biggrin.gif

Good to see you Jac. Hope you had a Merry Christmas. Love the positive attiude. GO RV in 2010!!!

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you too!biggrin.gif

God Bless America!

WTF Jac? Load of crap, methinks.

I will try not to step on anyone's toes. Really so silly.

Blessings and thanks!

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac