Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

D trade backed up two weeks on getting orders out

tjmunson

Ali has this disclaimer on the website. He's backed up almost two weeks on sending orders out. I mean I know he was shut down for the holiday but come on........what's with the sudden push. Could something be afoot?

Due to the overwhelming demand, all orders placed after December 26th 11:00 am PST will be shipped on Friday January 7th for Delivery Monday January 10th

http://dinartrade.com/

• Upvote 1

Not sure that I should be broadcasting this but... One of my orders from D. Trade was incorrect and (6) extra notes were sent. I contacted Ali by email to inform him of the mistake as I couldn't help but feel sorry for the individual that was shorted, I have yet to get a response back. I have offered to send the USD to cover the 6 extra, seems that maybe this is an insignificant amount to him. lol

Dang that is serious money made by Ali.

Pumping works! He made millions just this month alone! :o

YEAH!.. i remember seeing a video with ali on cnn i think or cnbc, which ever it was they said he had made over 200 million for that year.. ali is paid! and think after the rv... that man is going to have billions...

one smart guy that was in the right place at the right time. and luckily we will all get a little piece of the pie =)

• Upvote 1

Ali has this disclaimer on the website. He's backed up almost two weeks on sending orders out. I mean I know he was shut down for the holiday but come on........what's with the sudden push. Could something be afoot?

Due to the overwhelming demand, all orders placed after December 26th 11:00 am PST will be shipped on Friday January 7th for Delivery Monday January 10th

http://dinartrade.com/

And the cost to buy 100000 has gone up from $140 to $150.................Has something happened?

Ali has responded to a couple of emails, i have sent him. I have purchased dinar indirectly thru him, via the don't promote other sites in ohio. I was pleased to hear back from him (or someone in his office, signing his name). I asked him if he knew if the rv was going to be a managed float or free float? He said "50/50" Really impossible for him to know I guess. He has made a ton of money as far back as the kuwait dinar ordeal in the early 90s, and a ton off of the sale of IQD. I bet he plans on hanging on to as much dinar as he can, when it rv's, thinking that it will slowly appreciate...bingo, more profit. I say good for him, I admire his initiative. It takes money to make money, and he is proving that. His interviews are posted on don't promote other sites...not that i am in any way supporting another web page....jr

Just a quick question..... If you order after today, but your dinars are not shipped out until Jan 7th, what happens IF it RVs between then?? Not a conspiracy theory, but I have often wondered if Ali may know a little more than what he leads? I'm sure the Iraqi gov't is the only folks who really knows when and at what rate, but ???

• Upvote 1