Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Should I have bought 50 dinar notes?

faithkeeper

I have not seen 50 dinar notes on any site but if indeed they have them I wouldn't see the point in buying them. They would cost more per unit than the larger denominations. My first million dinar was in 10,000s and that million was much more expensive than a later million dinar that was in 25,000s. The only reason I could see having them would be to have something small enough to be handing out like a tip to the waitress, the mailman, the pizza deivery guy, the butcher the baker and the candlestick maker ... you know?

smee2

It's basically a cost factor in shipping. 1 million in 50 IQD notes( 500 50 IQD notes) weighs 500 x as much as 1 million in 25,000 IQD notes (40 25k IQD notes .) So it's alot cheaper for the dealers to buy the larger notes as opposed to the smaller ones ( this is also why the lower denoms available from the dealers cost you more per million .)

Uncle Barkie :)

Well one major reason is for tax purpose,s, if you plan to give some dinar away you can easily divide it with smaller denom,s. If you give denoms away obviously you want be taxed on that amount.

The person or institution will be responsible for taxes on that amount. Example;

-church ---------- $100,000 dinars @ 3.42 = $342,000 US

-little bobby -----$250 dinars @ " = $855.00 US

-mom ------------$25,000 dinars @ " = $85,500 US

-brother-----------$10,000 dinars @ " = $34,200 US

-Total -------------$135,250 dinars @ " = $462,555 US = money you didnt pay tax on! IF TAXED @ 35% FED? The you saved --------> $161,8994.25

THATS ALOT OF MONEY SAVED!!

THATS JUST AND OPTION DEPENDING ON WHO YOU GIVE YOUR MONEY TOO.

HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!