Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum Apology

possum

Believers, I apologize for the poem I posted last night. I failed to read the entire thing and never noticed the last paragraph . Please accept my apologies

Sincerely

The Possum

If this thing EVER hits....... I WANT TO PARTY WITH YOU! :twothumbs:

Possum, tell ya what... Give us a little scoop as to what dem boys at the other site are up to. That site been down for a while now, Ali pay the light bill? Cause rite now looks like dey trying to exit stage left and I got me some alligator hunting buddies about to head over to dat shop,..... you got any info!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I did not see the post.

But your apology shows us that if it was something that bad you never would have knowingly posted it. A man of conscience and nobility.

Now, since I couldn't find it before posting a reply here, I have to go and try to find it to see what it said ... I know ... I have no couth at all but I am one of those who slow down to look at the accident on the highway. I can't help myself.

smee2

well, I guess since we're all giving and receiving apologies, I'll put this down. Yesterday I started a post that basically voiced my disgruntlement with regurgitated news and posts, and the fact that I was frustrated, and felt the need to back away from the site for awhile. I got slammed big time! Even got called a lib jackwagon by some newbie. Well, I flamed back...not my style...but some reason I snapped. I would like to take the time to apologize to all the INTELLIGENT and MATURE folks here for lowering myself to that standard, and to let you know that I will double check before hitting the post button. Sorry, folks. Peace, and God Bless.

wolfman

• Upvote 1

well, I guess since we're all giving and receiving apologies, I'll put this down. Yesterday I started a post that basically voiced my disgruntlement with regurgitated news and posts, and the fact that I was frustrated, and felt the need to back away from the site for awhile. I got slammed big time! Even got called a lib jackwagon by some newbie. Well, I flamed back...not my style...but some reason I snapped. I would like to take the time to apologize to all the INTELLIGENT and MATURE folks here for lowering myself to that standard, and to let you know that I will double check before hitting the post button. Sorry, folks. Peace, and God Bless.

wolfman

U-DU-MAN WOLFMAN.....

wolfman

Guess what wolfman ... you just admitted to being human. Every person on this forum is subject to the personal reaction, when sometimes not the nicest things get said or done, in place of the rational and reasoned response.

smee2