Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why isn't there any news about a RV

firefighter_218546

Out of all of these post, I haven't seen anybody who has heard of a RV in the News like Fox or CNN or Cspan, you know the networks from the states. If this was going to happen than why isn't it in the news like everything else..? I would just like to see a news broadcast where it is states something about the Dinar or the RV but nothing,,, Why?

Sorry for the question but this has been on my mind lately so I thought I would post it.. you can give me negatives if you want but it's a legit question, to you it might not be legit but to me it is.

Thank you for reading

Go RV !!! Yes I am still hoping for a RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why dont you tell us if it RV'ed since you are in Iraq?? Secondly, less than 1/10 of 1% of the U.S. knows anything about this investment.. IF it happens the most you'll see on the news is on the ticker at the bottom of the screen. Also, when Kuwait RV'ed and made thousands of instant millionaires, was that on the news? NO.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Up until this point in time most everyone has assumed that the RV was going to take place after all necessary items had been performed and I am convinced that it is going to happen but only when they feel like it or get around to it. It is that simple.

• Upvote 1

Just my two cents here. They don't want to start a run on dinar worse than there already is and they don't won't to have everybody who can't afford to loose this money involved. It was mentioned above about knowing about the dinar. I walked in a BoA the other day in a smaller town. Nobody except the Mgr had heard of the dinar. Why is that? Another example, my wealthy brother has been in it for almost 2yrs, do you think he said anything to me? Most are not going to talk about it because of the naysayers. Just my take. Happy Holidays.

• Upvote 1

Out of all of these post, I haven't seen anybody who has heard of a RV in the News like Fox or CNN or Cspan, you know the networks from the states. If this was going to happen than why isn't it in the news like everything else..? I would just like to see a news broadcast where it is states something about the Dinar or the RV but nothing,,, Why?

Sorry for the question but this has been on my mind lately so I thought I would post it.. you can give me negatives if you want but it's a legit question, to you it might not be legit but to me it is.

Thank you for reading

Go RV !!! Yes I am still hoping for a RV

Number one cause its not happening yet and there would be no news on it until AFTER it is done and announced by Shabibi.....number two, they will not openly discuss any plans of a mass RV because the people of the world would eat Iraq up alive.....the point is to keep the speculation down to deter people from buying more dinar.....heck I believe that alot of countries actually deny any intentions of raising the value of their currency right before they RV.....

• Upvote 1

A lot of you guys hit the nail on the head.. It won't be posted out there till it happens, however there are lots of post where it states that it will Rv on a certain day, it will rv on this day it will rv on that day. So nobody actualy knows when it will RV right?

You can bet all your dinar that if someone comes out and says "its going to RV on this date and at this rate" that its NOT going to happen then.....I cant fully explain why these "gurus" continue to tell people day after day that its going to RV this weekend or that weekend or the weekend after next cause they are full of it......NO ONE will know when its going to happen.....just follow the legitimate news articles we get and logically put the pieces together......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I believe that I read that the RV is an investment and will not be publicized on US television. However, all of the events that are occuring between Iraq and US are daily news topics. We know that Iraq is re-structuring their government, gaining freedom, and soon to revalue their currency. I am looking forward to the RV!

I cant pretend to know how things are going in Iraq right now. This year our government saw fit to place me in Kuwait instead. Im just a lowly little mechanic, and have only been following in the shadows for a few months. Every time i go home on leave all i ever see in the news are negative reports. we see almost daily reports of a bombing in this city or shooting in the other. the reports are littered with explosions and blood. when did you last see something positive reported from the sandbox? Did you get news coverage on the multiple concerts being put on for the soldiers? where are the reports of the every day soldier simply doing their job and making the best of their time that they can? DRAMA sells far better than simple joy. I already spent a year in Iraq and i wont deny there were some bad times. I didnt sleep at all the first night i was there. listening to gun fire and wall shaking booms had me a little on edge. But at the same time, i did discover a few joys to keep distracted from the threat lurking outside the wire. You will never hear about karaoke and open mic night and the mud house (coffee shop). The "NEWS" doesnt want the people at home to know that its not as bad over here as they want you to believe. If you thought the war wasnt well grounded you might rethink signing up and we cant win without superior numbers.

so i ask you. If they wont show you a group of soldiers actually enjoying their day *GASP.....Hisss* why would you think the News casters are going to tell you about something as important as the RV before it happens.

Money is power....the powerful dont want to share what they have.

I only hope the RV happens soon. Im ready to be with my family again.

hope everyone had a great Christmas.

• Upvote 6