Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

'TWAS THE HOUR BEFORE XMAS!

Merry XMAS folks! It is the hour before dawn here at home. The kids are anxious to wake, while daddy sips his coffee waiting for the special day. Thank the Lord Jesus right now that you're breathing and have the eyes to read this silly post! Well, just killing a few minutes before the big celebration here at my home with my family and thought I would give you folks something to read even if you don't comment. I know many of you reading this are all alone at this very moment and I would like to say, you are not! Last night while I was writing a letter to my 3 boys from "Santa", (4,7,9), I thought of how Blessed I am to have this opportunity, (investment). We all will soon be Blessed with a gift from God, (even though I am blessed already with my family and love). I send out a special merry Xmas to all of you serving our country, away from your family, and lonely. I have been in the same boat, ( last deployment was to Bosnia), and know what you must be feeling, especially if you have children! I think of how my life will be in the coming days spending time with my kids, knowing their college tuition will be paid, thinking of how we will live, how we will serve and help God's Kingdom, and how free we will be. Whatever the outcome, I am ALREADY BLESSED! I pray you realize that you are too! I know I am rambling here so I will close saying again, MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I hear the kids stirring and it is time to open all the presents. I pray too for those of you less fortunate, and say, "brighter days are coming", stay positive! Good day and God Bless!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Merry XMAS folks! It is the hour before dawn here at home. The kids are anxious to wake, while daddy sips his coffee waiting for the special day. Thank the Lord Jesus right now that you're breathing and have the eyes to read this silly post! Well, just killing a few minutes before the big celebration here at my home with my family and thought I would give you folks something to read even if you don't comment. I know many of you reading this are all alone at this very moment and I would like to say, you are not! Last night while I was writing a letter to my 3 boys from "Santa", (4,7,9), I thought of how Blessed I am to have this opportunity, (investment). We all will soon be Blessed with a gift from God, (even though I am blessed already with my family and love). I send out a special merry Xmas to all of you serving our country, away from your family, and lonely. I have been in the same boat, ( last deployment was to Bosnia), and know what you must be feeling, especially if you have children! I think of how my life will be in the coming days spending time with my kids, knowing their college tuition will be paid, thinking of how we will live, how we will serve and help God's Kingdom, and how free we will be. Whatever the outcome, I am ALREADY BLESSED! I pray you realize that you are too! I know I am rambling here so I will close saying again, MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I hear the kids stirring and it is time to open all the presents. I pray too for those of you less fortunate, and say, "brighter days are coming", stay positive! Good day and God Bless!!!

SEE..........you already screwed up.........taking christ out of christmas....................are you a muslim?angry.gif

• Downvote 2

It's Christmas st&**d, not Xmas ! ! ! !

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SEE..........you already screwed up.........taking christ out of christmas....................are you a muslim?angry.gif

Wow, I really shouldn't waste my time here because of these immature kind of insults! I think the message is/was clear where my faith is. Did these guys get fed gunpowder as they were trying to grow into adulthood, or what? This is why I don't like pictures, as I have my own version of these kinda guys in my head. Wish I could reach thru this screen and grab em' by the throat though! Anyways, hope the rest of you had a great CHRISTmas!!

It's Christmas st&**d, not Xmas ! ! ! !

It's stupidity like this that give REAL CHRISTIANS a harder time reaching out to the lost! You think a non-Christian/Believer would be compeled to convert, if this is what they were going to become? NO!

• Downvote 1

Bam Bam, just ignore these guys. I found your email quite touching. It has been many years since little ones were about to come down and see what Santa brought. But those are irreplacible memories...I envy you and wish nothing but a wonderful Christmas! God bless.

chato747