Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A rumor of the past few days was that the RV would be announced late last night, Thursday, December 23, 2010, or today, Friday, December 24, 2010, with Monday, December 27, 2010 being the date when we can begin cashing in. I don't see this information posted anwhere as an official notification. By now, it should no longer be a rumor. It should be a fact. Where do we find that information?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A rumor of the past few days was that the RV would be announced late last night, Thursday, December 23, 2010, or today, Friday, December 24, 2010, with Monday, December 27, 2010 being the date when we can begin cashing in. I don't see this information posted anwhere as an official notification. By now, it should no longer be a rumor. It should be a fact. Where do we find that information?

hey my friend reading rumors are fun but are almost never true... I wish they were but they aren't. I stopped paying them any mind so im not so disappointed when they dont happen

No one but God and Shabbi know when it will take place!!

Aint that the truth...

Edited by Moe485
  • Upvote 6

]YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT THIS IS A RUMOR SITE, WITH THAT BEING SAID DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT YOU HEAR OR READ ON THIS SITE, BECAUSE KNOW ONE KNOWS THE DATE OR RATE, EVERYTHING THAT YOU READ IS ALL SPECULATIVE OR RUMORED. WILL THE RV HAPPEN SURE BUT WE JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN. :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What's funny is , I just posted the same thing on another site. All the BS over the last couple of days with OKIE saying that we will have word here in the US was BS. I just think that Okie must be an attention junkie. Why post that crap? Just to get alot of people excited that IT'S FINALLY HERE. Yeah right. Why not just say that it should hit Monday on the CBI and that's it. Why put in there that we will know in the US late Thursday or early Friday morning. I am so tired of these idiots posting BS.

Oh and by the way

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Edited by meatmen4dinar
  • Upvote 1

Looks like one dinar dealer sold 28 billion dinar in one week!

So the rumor was true for one person and he did get rich!

At just $100 profit per million that is almost $2,500,000 made by one dinar dealer in just 7 days.

I think we are on the wrong side of this one! :lol:

• Upvote 2

Did anybody notice the CBI ran out of bandwidth, they musta had ALOT of traffic lately.

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

And also got this from one of the other news site.

24/12/2010 16:25:00

Motalibi: Maliki will present the rest of his government next week

Merry Christmas yalls.

Edited by layadooganlazy

]YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT THIS IS A RUMOR SITE, WITH THAT BEING SAID DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT YOU HEAR OR READ ON THIS SITE, BECAUSE KNOW ONE KNOWS THE DATE OR RATE, EVERYTHING THAT YOU READ IS ALL SPECULATIVE OR RUMORED. WILL THE RV HAPPEN SURE BUT WE JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN. :lol:

Not everything you read on this site is rumors, there is a rumor section that people follow way to much, but there is also a great amount of usefull information on this site, and some very intelligent people who do not follow all of the rumor bs. There are also alot of people like you who have nothing better to do then to try to get people to share in your misery by bashing anything and everything you feel like putting your worthless half cents worth of an opinion to.

• Downvote 1

Could you please elucidate.

Geck.

Because its not a fact.....its another rumor......its not happening yet so dont worry.....still months away at best.......

• Downvote 1