Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Found at DD which was found at One Dinar

jazzymol

Hello Everyone, New here, but wanted to post this. It sounded interesting and wanted to get your thoughts. This is my first post, hope I did everything ok. :

* GENEX Info: Found on XXXXXX 12/23/10

December 23rd, 2010 05:41 pm · Posted in CHATS / POSTS Everyone: Anytime you think that the US Treasury under O is not holding up the RV. Just take a look at this daily balance sheet from the US Treasury. Note these are billions of dollars, note the negative balance of 1 . billion 900 million. They are holding up the RV as they cannot support it. They are operating illegally as they do not even have the required 10% reserves. This is what free spending Progressive Liberals do to us. Since a lot of us have millions of Dinar the hidden tax on interest lost is destroying us all financially combined with the O intent of forcing the banks to exchange at $3.60+ and the Treasury taking everything above that rate which reportedly is $5.65. This is not a tax it is downright criminal theft in intent. Note if you cannot read a balance sheet look at the net change in daily cash. Bottom of the first page. GENX

Everyone: Reviewing the UNSC requirements on the Chapter Seven sanctions today there is nothing left for them today. Their schedule is blank until after the 1st of the year, All requirements have been met and signed off including the HCL ect. They have nothing left to do but revalue the currency and all week The news media from Iraq has been publishing press release Shabibi is doing just that,. We are just waiting on the “formal” announcement. Everybody sit tight this could be over with as early/late tomorrow. GENEX

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I have certainly heard the same as to what O wants to do with the differnce in "The Rate" and The Bank's Exchange. According to the constitution that has to be a passed Federal law to do that. Unfortunately I dont think they have the time to pass it if Goi/CBI releases the rate by the end of the year. I would like some others input on this theory. Can they lower the exchange rate just because the President says so. I believe they would have a Massacre on their hands by the investors in this venture.

• Upvote 1