Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How I feel about this Investment

It's the way I feel about this whole investment. The whole scenario started with the Iraqi-Kuwait war. One never knew that the whole world would benefit one day with the war they had 2 decades ago. The things that took place one after another was really never less than an epic on which a movie can be picturised. Now, coming to how I feel about this investment is that, we all knew Kuwait was never at fault when Iraq had an assault on them. And hence, they had their currency Revalued immediately after devaluing Iraqi dinars. This was a great move by UN and then they neutralized Saddam and dethroned him. They knew there were supporters of him in their country as well, so they let them digest the fact that he was a dictator and not a democratic. Gave them ample time of 8 years and now giving them a taste of democracy which they never tasted ever in the past thousand years.

Now that everything is done away with, why is the need for Iraqi dinars still needs to be devalued? UN recently lifted all the sanctions to give them a perfect platform to launch their economic recovery for the entire world. It's like inaugurating a perfect thing called "ECONOMIC RECOVERY" and UN did that by lifting all sanctions they placed on them way back in 1990.

Way back, UN made a huge profit of 34 folds immediately after forcing Iraq to leave kuwait and raising their currency value. They could have waited with Kuwait as well, but they didn't and made instant money with them. Why? Cos the economy needed a boost at that time. Now, when the world truly needs this amazing break through, we are on the verge of something big. Maybe they had pre-decided this to be worth multiple times of what Kuwait was worth when they revalued.

Every decade needs a miracle. The miracle a decade ago was the revaluation of kuwait. The miracle a decade after is the revaluation of Iraq which is much much more than kuwait. Who knows what's running next in the minds of the super powers as I make this post, well, all we can do is just wait and watch what future brings to us in this breath taking ( Middle East) part of the world. All we can now do is get ready for an exciting new year which brings great prosperity to Iraq and of course the share holders of it i.e. the investors. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!

Michel! :)

Edited by michelneedsRV
  • Upvote 6

I think I make 300% + or - on my money after researching it hard for the last 13 months. I was sucked in by the get rich quick/oil revenues story like so many others. Best case scenario 2011 IMO. Redenomination. We arent gonna be millionaires based on owning several thousand dinar (as I do) You asked.

• Upvote 1