Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I know alot of you on this site are obviously active social networkers. This is evident by the amount of information that you have posted in your profiles. You post your photos, actual names, cities and states of residence. With the availability of public records on line now you are setting yourselves up for trouble. IMO you may want to tweak your profiles to protect yourselves just a bit. If I was a criminal I'd be looking at every members profile and gleaning what I could to find you and take what I could. I am not an alarmist, but as it stands now if I had a crew staking out cash in sites with photos of members from this site the probability of you being robbed is greatly increased. Please take notice of this and protect yourself accordingly. I for one am using Brinks Security to assist me in my cash in.

Think Smart, Be Safe & Good Luck

• Upvote 6

someone should have posted this here years ago...............not that it matters to someone like me, who used 'pieces' of six friends to compile my 'profile'.................good luck finding me(a few states off).............. :D .........GO RV!!!!!!!

Smart

If your not going to finish off that plate, can I have it? I like left overs!

• Upvote 1

Good topic here... I say "bring it on"! You know the old saying "country boys will survive"? I am just crazy enough that I might enjoy anyone thinking about robbing me! I would get great satisfaction with unloading!! I'm a Texan, carry multiple guns, and the PTSD is real... Don't get me started, just having fun here folks! But really good topic, however, personally I have no worries, but I'm not going to Mexico anytime soon!!! Blessings all!!!

• Upvote 3