Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest

sandyf

Salah al-Jubouri: Maliki and Nujaifi meet at five in the evening to discuss the announcement of new cabinet

بواسطة: mano By: mano

بتاريخ : الإثنين 20-12-2010 03:29 مساء Date: Monday 12/20/2010 15:29

بغداد(الاخبارية)..اكد النائب عن كتلة الحوار الوطني في القائمة العراقية صلاح الجبوري، ان المالكي سيحضر الى البرلمان الساعة الخامسة مساءاًلعقد اجتماع منفرد مع رئيس مجلس النواب اسامة النجيفي لبحث عرض التشكيلة الوزارية المقبلة. Baghdad (news) .. MP for the National Dialogue bloc in the Iraqi List, Salah al-Jubouri, said al-Maliki to attend the parliament at the Fifth Msaoualakd one meeting with the Chairman of the House of Representatives to discuss Osama Nujaifi view the next cabinet reshuffle.

واضاف الجبوري(للوكالة الاخبارية للانباء ان رئيس مجلس النواب كان قد رفع جلسة اليوم الى الساعة الحادية عشر من يوم غد الثلاثاء اكد وزير الدولة لشؤون مجلس النواب صفاء الدين صافي ان مكتب رئيس الوزراء ابلغه ان المكلف بتشكيل الحكومة نوري المالكي سيحضر لمجلس النواب ساعة الرابعة عصرا من هذا اليوم. "Jibouri (of the Agency by news that the President of the House of Representatives had adjourned today to the eleventh hour on Tuesday Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs Safa al-Din net that the prime minister's office told him that Prime Minister-designate Nuri al-Maliki would attend the House of Representatives hour fourth era of this day.

من ناحية اخرى تضاربت الانباء حول اعلان التشكيلة الحكومية فقد نقلت مصادر صحفية عن رئيس مجلس النواب ان لاجلسة لعرض تشكيلة الحكومة اليوم . Meanwhile, conflicting reports about the announcement of the government formation was quoted by press sources for the President of the House of Representatives that seated him to showcase the government today. فقد اكد وزير الدولة لشؤون مجلس النواب صفاء الدين صافي ان مكتب رئيس الوزراء ابلغه ان المكلف بتشكيل الحكومة نوري المالكي سيحضر لمجلس النواب ساعة الرابعة عصرا من هذا اليوم. The Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs Safa al-Din Safi's office informed him that the Prime Minister Prime Minister-designate Nuri al-Maliki would attend the House of Representatives pm the fourth hour of the day.

وقال الصافي في تصريح (للوكالة الاخبارية للانباء) اليوم الاثنين: انه اتصل بمكتب المالكي وابلغه عن تضارب الانباء عن اعلان تشكيل الحكومة في مجلس النواب، من خلال تصريحات اعضاء المجلس ووسائل الاعلام، مبينا ان المكتب اكد حضور المالكي في تمام الساعة الرابعة عصرا الى مجلس لعرض الوزراء المتفق عليهم./انتهى/(7). Safi said in a statement (of the Agency news) said on Monday: that he contacted the Office of the al-Maliki and told him the conflict of the news announcement of the formation of the Government in the House of Representatives, through the statements of members of the council and the media, indicating that office confirmed the presence of al-Maliki at the fourth afternoon to the Council to view Ministers agreed on them. / Finished / (7).

مرات القراءة: 3 - التعليقات: 0 Times read: 3 - Comments: 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2F

Well 4pm Iraq time is in about 15 minutes... so we'll see what happens at 5pm as well.... lol. Don't ya just love it?! :lol::blink:

I never saw these people doing like this before. reminds me of my college days where I used to prepare for exams. When my alarm rings at 4am, I switch it off upto 5am and when it's 5am, I then turn it to 6am and finally miss to even get up at 6.. Hope it's not the case here :D

Michel!

• Upvote 2

Can I get 4pm? 4pm?

Can I get 5pm? 5pm?

Sold!!!!! to the highest bidder!! LOL!!

LOL..nothing surprises me these days and guys and gals, don't let this get your blood pressure up..there is nothing you or I can do about the illogical thinking of Iraq..

Stay tuned...

• Upvote 2

OK almost 4:30 pm there. I can't take it....LOL

Today is the 2nd day of their week, I am thinking that they all woke up late yesterday and did not have a chance to roll this out, So by today I think they will.

Again only 30 min left in the day for them.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Edited by Dinar Hope

Too funny. You can't make this stuff up.

this stuff is really funny, but what is not funny....people have invested over their head hoping for this RV. But in the formation of thier government, I really wonder what our country would look like if we had the internet when america was an emerging democracy, Bet there was a lot of laughing on the other side of the Pond. On a serious note I am a beliver, we will all make some money, just a matter of how much. Will we get rich, or richer today? That would be nice in fact very nice!!. I would suggest, do you shopping and plan for a HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! B)

• Upvote 1