Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I was just wondering if any of you are having a hard time sleeping because of the what a lot of us think is an impending RV?

Some (like me) feel in 24 to 72 hours. I have nothing to base this on just a gut feeling.

I wake up in the middle of the night and spend some money and then go back to sleep just to wake up in a little while to spend some more.

I called the Bellagio yesterday and they have a real nice room for around 300 a night, they also have some rooms that are a lot more and some that are cheaper but I liked the 300 a night room.

I have my car all picked out it is a Cadillac CTS-V and of course I have my gun all picked out just look at my Avatar.

I also plan on helping a few good people get elected next election and a few (one in particular) getting not elected again.

Ok so much for my rant of the day.

(bump)

Qman, sorry for hijacking your post and going totally off topic!

i'm also just wondering some thing...it's always bugged me , no one mentions this ..Is it to my advantage or disadvantage or neither to offer this investment opportunity to all my friends and family and every one i meet...could this affect the rv outcome in dollars and cents like stocks and bonds if everyone jumps on board,,,,the more dinar that are out there----how will this affect this whole deal????? not that friends won't see any benefit anyway as I take them on a trip around the world with me aboard my 100' yacht " the Dinar-Soar" and reserve a lot on our island but seriously is this a more the merrier situation or should I keep my mouth shut and pray

Without divulging my investment anyone I've casually mentioned this to thinks it's BS so don't worry.

Well, I just spoke with our pastor's wife and she said it was ok to use the church address.

I really, REALLY hope this is ok with Adam.

The address is;

Revival Church of Searcy

Attn: Matt and Jessica

1000 North Maple Street

Searcy, AR 72143-3100

(501) 279-1438

Of course I added the Attn to.

I know this would be a complete blessing and surprise to them!

THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE WHO NEED A REAL CHRISTMAS,SEND WHAT YOU CAN TOADDRESS ABOVE

krmayo...your post was not taken as a scam by me, and by others on this site. Thank you for thinking of others especially at this time of the year. Just look at all the positive things we all can do after an RV! Those that give unconditionally are truly blessed. Such great people in the DV family.

• Upvote 1

krmayo...your post was not taken as a scam by me, and by others on this site. Thank you for thinking of others especially at this time of the year. Just look at all the positive things we all can do after an RV! Those that give unconditionally are truly blessed. Such great people in the DV family.

Thanks. I really hope it happens soon. And I agree, there are some awesome people on here.

USED to have that problem during the first two years of this nightmare, but experience has taught me that it never happens when we're convinced that it will, so it's best to be reasonably certain that it won't, and then VERY pleasantly surprised if it does. Real specific planning is probably counter-productive emotionally, so I would recommend having a general idea of what you'd like to do if it happens and save the serious planning for post-rv. There'll likely be plenty of time to do those things when the time comes. Don't set yourself up for depression. Live for today, and hope for tomorrow. B)

Man i love your stewie, and totally agree.

• Upvote 1

There are some great people with big hearts on this website, insipring sometimes. You definitely got my donation coming from southern canada... er..... washington state I mean :P

Thank you so much MrMiyagi. I know they will appreciate it more than I can express.

Paypal would be faster and easier but snail mail is cool too. My donation will be on its way monday.

Thanks gtbailey. I just hesitate to give his email address, which is how he would get paypal payments. I hope you understand its just that I want to be sure and keep his information private, its not my place to give it out.

Thanks again.

WOW! I am impressed. With all the talk about new houses, cars, guns, and the like and then we learn of some kids at Christmas time who will be without and look at you! You old softies! I am proud of you for sure, even though I do not know you.

I remember a few years back when my pride prevented me from telling those around me I was broke and could not provide for my 5 kids any kind of Christmas. The gifts and checks and $10 and $20 bills started rolling in. I never found out who started it nor from whom most of the funds came but my kids had a great Christmas and my faith in humanity and especially in the Lord supreme grew by leaps and bounds.

Thanks, brother, for making us aware of this situation. Now come on ya'll, let's help this family in Arkansas have a bang up Christmas. This is how we can all begin to pay it forward. Then we will keep it up after the RV.

• Upvote 2

come on folks lets keep giving, they need it more than we do. ill give a $100 if someone will match it!! and yeah its gonna be a trust thing i guess, but im in

Speedy1, that is way above and beyond! $5 bucks would be great, really. Please don't do more than your comfortable with.

• Upvote 1

The kids we are talking about were in the church Christmas play this morning. They all did an awesome job. Spoke with their dad and nothing has changed yet. I haven't said anything to him about this (though I really wanted to) so he will really be surprised!

• Upvote 1

You can count me in..................

Not a problem........................

Lets get er done!

My son lost his home and his car was taken from him

And he has five children. But I told him that CHRISTmas

may be a little late....................but will be well worth it!

Ive been looking for a home for him and his family.

And my brother is buy in a new truck.

Never thought I could do something like that..........

BUT BOY..................CAN I DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And remember this:

"DREAMS ARE FROM WHICH REALITY GIVES BIRTH FROM"

"IT COST YOU "NOTHING" TO DREAM, AND EVERYTHIN FROM IT CAN YOU ACHIEVE"

A great woman told me this over 25 years ago..............................and It floored me.................

That great woman was "my best friend, who I trusted immensley, who never steered me wrong.

And always gave me hope and the benifit of the doubt, this great woman who I love "dearly"

was and will always be my mother! She has be gone now 25 years +. And her influence

and insight is still strong in me..............................

dravmorris2

Count your blessing, be grateful, and always give thanks and praise to our Heavenly Father.

He is always with him, I will need to do is call his name..........................

GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILES, GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OUR MEN AND WOMAN OF THE ARMED FORCES.

AND REMEMBER "WHEN MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED". DO NOT FORGET THOSE IN NEED............................FOR WE ARE ALL

CHILDREN OF GOD.........................

BLESSINGS AND PROSPERITY......................TO YOU ALL

dravmorris2

i'm also just wondering some thing...it's always bugged me , no one mentions this ..Is it to my advantage or disadvantage or neither to offer this investment opportunity to all my friends and family and every one i meet...could this affect the rv outcome in dollars and cents like stocks and bonds if everyone jumps on board,,,,the more dinar that are out there----how will this affect this whole deal????? not that friends won't see any benefit anyway as I take them on a trip around the world with me aboard my 100' yacht " the Dinar-Soar" and reserve a lot on our island but seriously is this a more the merrier situation or should I keep my mouth shut and pray

I couldn't live with myself if I didn't at least tell people I care about. One day I show up rich and just say "oh you didn't hear about the whole dinar thing? Thats too bad here's a grand."

Plus now when they come lookin for loot, i can say..." didn't you buy any when I told you about it?"

I couldn't live with myself if I didn't at least tell people I care about. One day I show up rich and just say "oh you didn't hear about the whole dinar thing? Thats too bad here's a grand."

Plus now when they come lookin for loot, i can say..." didn't you buy any when I told you about it?"

I've told a few relatives and thought it would catch on and spread. Nope. Got back with them after a few weeks and they said that they checked it out and weren't interested..wished me luck. I tried.

Speedy1, that is way above and beyond! $5 bucks would be great, really. Please don't do more than your comfortable with.

sir you will have my 100 in afew days with speedy1 wrote on it so you dont think im just some intenet idiot. god bless ya for doin this for this family. some one please match it and give these kids the christmas they deserve and NEED

• Upvote 2