Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SHABIBI Was At The UNSC look at the video footage

smetly

Look at time stamps 11:45 and 12:33 Shabibi was at the UNSC the whole time. That is why a UN disscusion became a UN Vote. Biden has been pushing for the RV and I think he has wheeled and dealed for it to happen. Our U.S. Government has passed their tax law and things are bieng set up nice. You see that Zebari says that we are "DAYS AWAY" from a formed government which means to me that is already formed and as long as Shabibi knows that the goverment is formed the RV will happen. Why RV after an official presentation of the GOI so speculators can buy more and more Dinar. He would do it before the announcement or immediately after. This is the real Story of Today Shabibi at the UNSC. Here is the link.

http://www.unmultimedia.org/tv/webcast/2010/12/security-council-media-stakeout-33.html

• Upvote 10

I haven't yet gotten through the entire clip, but I encourage any of you who are interested in Iraq's reaction to the process of the UNSC meeting and the release from the three resolutions today to watch this link!!

And this dude is MUCH more well spoken than Biden! If only the US could choose its spokespersons so well. :o

• Upvote 1

All right..... just finished! :blink:

The real question of how Iraq is going to be able to meet its financial obligations and move ahead economically starts with the question at about 10:00 minutes in. There is a very good response that it is essential that Iraq resolve the final issues with Kuwait before the last of the Chapter 7 sanctions can be lifted and complete economic recovery begun. The Foreign Affairs Minister (and this guy is GOOD) explains what the DFI is and why it has been extended. They (Iraq) wanted it extended indefinintely, but the final extension is for 6 months (June 30). After that there are assurances from US govt that other means to meet outstanding liabilities and lawsuits will be in place.

Another good piece of info exists at 2:45 into the recording. Be aware that part of the questions are in Arabic, but it is worthwhile to listen to the whole thing.

He refers to Governor of Central Bank of Iraq (CBI), Shabbibi, being present and part of their delegation. This occurs during the last 30 seconds of the clip.

Thanks for the posting, Smelty!!!!!

Look at time stamps 11:45 and 12:33 Shabibi was at the UNSC the whole time. That is why a UN disscusion became a UN Vote. Biden has been pushing for the RV and I think he has wheeled and dealed for it to happen. Our U.S. Government has passed their tax law and things are bieng set up nice. You see that Zebari says that we are "DAYS AWAY" from a formed government which means to me that is already formed and as long as Shabibi knows that the goverment is formed the RV will happen. Why RV after an official presentation of the GOI so speculators can buy more and more Dinar. He would do it before the announcement or immediately after. This is the real Story of Today Shabibi at the UNSC. Here is the link.

http://www.unmultimedia.org/tv/webcast/2010/12/security-council-media-stakeout-33.html

did i hear him right, near the end of his speech, that there was a preset price already agreed with the US?

I haven't yet gotten through the entire clip, but I encourage any of you who are interested in Iraq's reaction to the process of the UNSC meeting and the release from the three resolutions today to watch this link!!

And this dude is MUCH more well spoken than Biden! If only the US could choose its spokespersons so well. :o

The MofFA actually refers in the clip to the head of the Central Bank being in the room with him at the press conference. Proof enough for me. GO RV.