Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So We got chapter 7 lifted. Let's be real on this topic please. Obviously we are waiting for government to form. What are peoples thoughts on when it will be voted on? What time line are we looking at for the next Iraqi cabinet or parliment meeting?

So We got chapter 7 lifted. Let's be real on this topic please. Obviously we are waiting for government to form. What are peoples thoughts on when it will be voted on? What time line are we looking at for the next Iraqi cabinet or parliment meeting?

WHY IS IT THAT PEOPLE THINK THAT CHAPTER 7 IS LIFTED?????AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE?????? ALL THAT I AM SEEING IS A FEW SANCTIONS ARE LIFTED.. :blink::unsure::unsure:

Edited by mrref

The way I understood it from watching the UNSC meeting earlier was:

17th meeting with Kuwait to discuss the borders (issue needing to be resolved for final Ch7 release)

18th meeting to finalize budget

GOI formation

31st finalization of CH7 resolutions being removed that were voted on today. They can be removed prior to the 31st if completed earlier. (I think this was said during the Uganda guy's speech.)

June 30 release of DFI

So I would imagine that they could be finished by Friday if they wanted to and thus include in the new budget the new denomination amount. Personally, if it doesnt happen by Monday then I am watching for the 31st or 1st. If it doesnt happen by then then I am going back on my worry couch!

• Upvote 2

rofl...unsure how to edit...I didnt really start posting until recently.

I forgot to add one item with a date attached to it, but as I dont think it really matters in the big scheme it had slipped my mind. I dont think there was anything else said with a date attached. Someone please correct me if I left anything else out.

In March next year, Iraw is going to host a summit of Arab states.

The way I understood it from watching the UNSC meeting earlier was:

17th meeting with Kuwait to discuss the borders (issue needing to be resolved for final Ch7 release)

18th meeting to finalize budget

GOI formation

31st finalization of CH7 resolutions being removed that were voted on today. They can be removed prior to the 31st if completed earlier. (I think this was said during the Uganda guy's speech.)

June 30 release of DFI

So I would imagine that they could be finished by Friday if they wanted to and thus include in the new budget the new denomination amount. Personally, if it doesnt happen by Monday then I am watching for the 31st or 1st. If it doesnt happen by then then I am going back on my worry couch!

Post of the year. Thanks for taking such good notes and relaying on the information. I guess we have the same couch as well.