Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It just CAN'T go down like they say

tabndust

OK, I have to say 1st off I[m new and know NOTHING about all of this but I am a business man that has a good sense of logic.

I have been reading that there's a possibility that if they want to remove the larger bills ie: 25,000 and that at one point the 25,000 and the 25 will be worth the same.

I know this is probably over simplistic, but if there's even a CHANCE that could happen then why wouldn't we exchange our 25,000 bills for lower denoms RIGHT NOW.

Maybe (250 100's) or (500 50's) or goodness forbid (1000 25) bills. That way if they DO make the larger bills worth the same as 25s then we'd still have 25,000 worth of Iraqi currency that will revalue soon.

I know it sounds too easy, but nothing about this makes total logic.

tabndust

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

OK, I have to say 1st off I[m new and know NOTHING about all of this but I am a business man that has a good sense of logic.

I have been reading that there's a possibility that if they want to remove the larger bills ie: 25,000 and that at one point the 25,000 and the 25 will be worth the same.

I know this is probably over simplistic, but if there's even a CHANCE that could happen then why wouldn't we exchange our 25,000 bills for lower denoms RIGHT NOW.

Maybe (250 100's) or (500 50's) or goodness forbid (1000 25) bills. That way if they DO make the larger bills worth the same as 25s then we'd still have 25,000 worth of Iraqi currency that will revalue soon.

I know it sounds too easy, but nothing about this makes total logic.

tabndust

The reason a country would take the 000's off of a currency is when the country is suffering from what is called HYPER inflation IE double or triple digit inflation . Seeing as Iraq is under 5% I dont think that they would fall under that heading of hyper inflation Read on here a bit and you will find a TON of articles and reason why the 000's aren't being pulled but more than likely what we will see about the 000's is that they are pulled off the value IE .00085 to .85 or even higher. I'm not saying that we will only get 85 on the dollar just using as example.

• Upvote 2

I know there's lower bills. I've seen the 50's. silkk1211 should read before he posts about me reading.

I have read at LEAST 10 threads talking about getting the large bills out and double pricing and that's why I asked this question that any 12 year old would put logic to.

You can search yourself and see very smart people (at least they write like they are) saying BOTH denoms will be out until the large ones are collected through banks and wherever they can until just the lower ones remain.

LOL.... I know it sounds elementary guys (and girls) but if some of us really thought it was going down like that then shouldn't we be stuffing our mattress with 50s?

Then when the larger ones are gone, unzip the mattress and bring out some at a time at the new exchange rate.

I hope we ALL get what we want (Whatever that may be)

• Upvote 2

I know there's lower bills. I've seen the 50's. silkk1211 should read before he posts about me reading.

I have read at LEAST 10 threads talking about getting the large bills out and double pricing and that's why I asked this question that any 12 year old would put logic to.

You can search yourself and see very smart people (at least they write like they are) saying BOTH denoms will be out until the large ones are collected through banks and wherever they can until just the lower ones remain.

LOL.... I know it sounds elementary guys (and girls) but if some of us really thought it was going down like that then shouldn't we be stuffing our mattress with 50s?

Then when the larger ones are gone, unzip the mattress and bring out some at a time at the new exchange rate.

Just to let you know if they drop the three zeros then ALL the bills will be affected.....you cant redenominate some bills and not the others so it wouldnt matter what denomination bills you have.....they say they wanna bring the larger bills in because thats the majority of all the dinar printed thats in circulation....not much of a point to have the same amount of money in 50 dinar notes as lets say the 10k notes because of the low purchasing power.......you need more dinar to purchase simple things....so its like you either pay with one 10k bill or you can pay in a crap load of 50 dinar notes for the same thing.....which would you rather do?? It would be like you going to buy a 2,000 dollar TV with all one dollar bills ya dig?!?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the input keep. I could search for about 5 minutes and quote some people directly saying for a while the 25,000 would be worth the exact same as the 25.

That's when I started scratching my head and thought "But they can't do it with the 50's bwahahahahaha" a 25 is ALWAYS going to bring 2 fifties.

Thanks for all of the replies.

I know common sense and simple logic doesn't get talked about much when it comes to all of this.

Just something to think about.

PS: I'm typing this from a very lumpy mattress

• Upvote 1

I dont know about the 50's. But my mattress is stuffed with 25,000 notes :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the input keep. I could search for about 5 minutes and quote some people directly saying for a while the 25,000 would be worth the exact same as the 25.

That's when I started scratching my head and thought "But they can't do it with the 50's bwahahahahaha" a 25 is ALWAYS going to bring 2 fifties.

Thanks for all of the replies.

I know common sense and simple logic doesn't get talked about much when it comes to all of this.

Just something to think about.

PS: I'm typing this from a very lumpy mattress

No problem.....some people are quicker to tell you off just because they might not fully understand how things really work or they just keep the blinders on to anything that says they wont be a millionare.....(staying in the clouds) But its better to know all aspects of an investment so you can prepare for all outcomes......but the reality is that if the worst happens (which I hope it doesnt cause alot of people need this to come through) then it wont matter what you have in hand its all affected......whether its a 25k bill that would only be worth 25 dinar down to even the 50 dinar note that would only be equal to basically a nickel.....thats unfortunately what a redenomination does......hopefully that answers your question.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

tabndust, whatecver you do....DONT LISTEN TO THE LOPSTERS!! :lol::lol:

So its being a "lopster" knowing all outcomes and scenerios of this investment? :lol: What a joke.....we are all here for the same reason....just because someone answers another persons questions honestly without telling him he is stupid and that a lop wont happen that makes him believe that a lop is going to happen or makes him a so called "lopster"? Give me a break.....its called being educated about what you get yourself into.....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

So its being a "lopster" knowing all outcomes and scenerios of this investment? :lol: What a joke.....we are all here for the same reason....just because someone answers another persons questions honestly without telling him he is stupid and that a lop wont happen that makes him believe that a lop is going to happen or makes him a so called "lopster"? Give me a break.....its called being educated about what you get yourself into.....

keep, Iwasn't directing anything towards you. I was just stating my opinion. I tell youwhat...when this thing RV's I will buy you a car to make up for the misunderstanding.

post-18216-129230405534_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

No, I'm really not... What my little 4th grade logic was put out to show everyone was if they are going to change the large bills then they HAVE TO CHANGE ALL OF THE BILLS.

Simple. If they talk about making the 25,000 and the 10,000 bills obsolete then the MUST change the 50's also. If not, there's nothing stopping someone from just changing down to a lower denom.

Bro, I don't have any idea what they are going to do. What I'm talking is money 101.

We took the 1000 and 500 dollar bills out of play in the early 70's (I think), but we gave 20 50 dollar bills for each $1000 they made you trade in.

I have read on here numerous times about the 25K and the 25 being worth the same at some time and the bank would just trade our 25k bills for 25 bills. (Do some searching in the questions and rumors sections- it's there) All my little question was trying to say if they change the biggies they have to bring a BRAND new currency out like they did with the Saddam trade. If not the Ali will get thousands of orders for 50's.

Edited by tabndust
  • Upvote 1

Lets make this simple. The small bills that we have not seen yet, I believe are ONLY meant for Iraqi citizens. When the rv happens, we will be going to our bank & cashing in. I personally think we will have a time limit. If you don't cash in your big bills in that time frame.....it then becomes worthless. I think this is how they will get all the big bills back. I don't see the small notes (the ones we have not seen) being meant for us here at all, after all, the Iraqi citizens are the only ones who will NEED them. I could ofcourse be wrong on my thinking, but this to me is the only way that makes sense.

• Upvote 7

The larger bills will be taken out of circulation after they are cashed in which will be some time after the rv. Once the rv happens the large bills will be worth a large sum of money. Could u image carrying around $75,000? Us single investors only make up about an estimated 8% of the bills in circulation, the rest is in the hands of major countries. Once the rv happens the lower denoms will be used for little purchases like our usa dollars are used I.E. going get gas and groceries.

Im really glad someone mentioned this because since being informed and making an investment just a few days ago, i am having regular disagreements with a family member over it.

I am being told that when the UK currency was changed, that one was changed for another, and basically if this happens to the Dinar then as said 25000 will be traded in for 25 etc.

My arguement is that the new money has already been printed off. People in Iraq pre-embargo need their assets restored back to previous standing. When the RV happens, the bank takes in all the big notes and accumilates the countrys wealth, distributes out a shed load of smaller currency, and everyone is happy. And single investors get rich. Do I have the grasp of it or am i missing something?

Im really glad someone mentioned this because since being informed and making an investment just a few days ago, i am having regular disagreements with a family member over it.

I am being told that when the UK currency was changed, that one was changed for another, and basically if this happens to the Dinar then as said 25000 will be traded in for 25 etc.

My arguement is that the new money has already been printed off. People in Iraq pre-embargo need their assets restored back to previous standing. When the RV happens, the bank takes in all the big notes and accumilates the countrys wealth, distributes out a shed load of smaller currency, and everyone is happy. And single investors get rich. Do I have the grasp of it or am i missing something?

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink... I've been there... I've learned to share enough to wet their appetite... You shouldn't have to over sell the concept. If they don't see the bigger picture... Be happy you did!

The larger bills will be taken out of circulation after they are cashed in which will be some time after the rv. Once the rv happens the large bills will be worth a large sum of money. Could u image carrying around $75,000? Us single investors only make up about an estimated 8% of the bills in circulation, the rest is in the hands of major countries. Once the rv happens the lower denoms will be used for little purchases like our usa dollars are used I.E. going get gas and groceries.

Actually 90% of all the currency is IN country....those numbers have been posted from documents found by scooter....there is no evidence of any country holding dinar except the US and we aren't even sure what exactly that money is being used for....from what I remember reading it's being held and we are giving Iraq money off the interest....