Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Terry K (AM chat 12/7/10)

twiztid

[terryk] tweed I want to correct you on one thing, I think you have the wrong web site, since you SAY on this website you stated in march bla bla bla.... this site did not start until mid july of this year so how could you make that statement on this site......just asking : Shortly after Iraq’s parliamentary elections in March, I warned on this website that the country was in for a “long, hot summer” because government formation was going to be much harder than most Iraqis and Americans realized. It took over nine months, but the government formation crisis now seems finally behind us, and that is something of a relief. But (as I also warned) ending that dilemma by opting for a national unity government has created as many problems as it solved. Iraq may now be in for a long, cold winter to follow

or did i read that wrong

[solidgold] TK - I may be wrong, but I was "assuming" that tweed was just posting something that he had found someplace else, so that it was talking about "that" website.

[terryk] no i just cut that from here

[teryk] oh ok. like I said mis-read. Sorry tweed

[tweedr82] cameron1432 it is from articles of interest...just thought it was a good piece

[terryk] there is a reason i have to make sure the date is correct

[terryk] I have one thing. Not a big thing

[glryan10] TK is it fact that they have to rV before out of chpt 7 ?

[terryk] well yeah kind of yes and no. Its mis-leading

[terryk] they can rv if they so choose but i feel they are going to clear it up first

[terryk] that way nothing is holding them back

[terryk] think about it this way : The country is doing things that they should not be doing if they were following the rules

under chapter 7

[terryk] but hey the only juice I have is this

[terryk] and then i gotta run. But I feel they are going to clear it up first

that way nothing is holding them back.

[terryk] talked to a banker buddy of mine this morning.

[terryk] he told me that he was put on notice this morning about a pending rate change

[teryk] now keep in mind this is a small town bank that has international banking

[bjj ](Barb)] any juice is better than no juice,,,,, Thanks TK

[terryk] but its members are like the top 10% of the wealth in the area

[terryk] this guy has been quiet for over a month

[terryk] I called to wish a great holiday season, but really to find out if he had heard anything

[terryk] but he laughed at me,and said how do you know when to call? I was just thinking about you.

[terryk] nah I dont do that! Sometimes things work that way

[terryk] so dont leave anything unturned out there. Ask everyone you know. Never know who has some info

[terryk] nah for info. That was not my posting

[terryk] I was concerned about the date in the note. Tweed posted it

[terryk] one thing about the stoner banker buddy is he has a del la rue machine he lets me use

[terryk] why would he have one much less let me use it if he did not know what was going on?

[terryk] I'm being told this has already happened and that we just have not seen it yet.... so holding my breath

[terryk] talked to okie last night, and he is saying the same thing

[terryk] He has info that this is done, but has no clue why it has not posted

[terryk] and that comes from a bank buddy as well

[terryk] got a rate of 3.87 from 5th 3rd. Thats a bank rate. Cbi rate will be higher

[terryk] I hear about and this is rumor 1.00 more than banks, is the spread difference

[lynnkitchat] do you think the CBI rate would be as much as $1.00 higher? Sounds like a lot to me

[terryk] thats rumor

[JAD] So the banks all know but cant do anything and no government yet announced and we are waiting on Maliki.

[terryk] thats right jad

[terryk] BUT TREAT AS RUMOR....OK

[mailboxmoney] would you buy more dong

[terryk] NO. BETTER BUY ON DINAR

[lil red] can you get Ali and Ty to confirm?

[terryk] TO CONFIRM WHAT? THEY CANT TELL US ANYTHING

[terryk] DONT GET THEM INTO INSIDER TRADING

[JAD] when is the next conference call? this thursday or wednesday???

[terryk] WED JAD

[terryk] LIL RED JUST CALL AROUND AFTER THE ANNOUNCMENT AND ASK

[terryk] OK I GOTTA GO FOR A BIT

[terryk] LATER ALL

[terryk] NOPE, FUNERAL TODAY

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

thanks for post....so now TK has another bank rumor today...it was boa yesterday and now the 5/3 bank................bs as usual...............and his rates 3.86 and 3.87????????????? how many other folks can confrim these bank rumors???? could it be zero..........my vp at boa certainly can not and she owns dinars.........she is about clueless as myself.........have you ever thought what it takes to be a vp......most every bank employee is a vp........kinda like a manager in retail...........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for the post

Attention Newbie Members to DV:

What you are reading above is (Word Vomit) from a man that has yet to be right with any prediction. :huh:

What he said was not coherently in any way close to a fact and we are all dumber now for reading it. :blink:

Please don’t let this information sway you one way or another in your decision to purchase or sell dinar. ;)

Edited by Incountry
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Everything he says is total BS. Nobody should believe him. He is just some pimpley face fat POS who sit in his his mother basement and and writes out these chats by himself. Anybody who thinks he is telling the truth is a bigger fool then he is. He does not do this for any reason but to get peoples money. He is a theft and a liar. He is not funny, he is hurting people who need what they have. I am tired of people thinking he is being funny. He is NOT.