Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What do you think about "Make Money on the Iraqi Dinar?"

garylew

Has anyone read this book by Daniel Carlson that don't promote other sites is talking about? It's called Make Money on the Iraqi Dinar. Any thoughts?

This is what DD wrote:

Most of you know Daniel Carlson, who has been a guest blogger on don't promote other sites for the past few months. Daniel has written a book called Make Money On the Iraqi Dinar.

I know all of you get bombarded with information, BUT Daniel has put together a comprehensive book that gives a SOLID foundation of information about the dinar all in ONE place. This should make it easier for you when referencing all you need to in following your investment.

Daniel’s book is over 60 pages long and is a great resource with DETAILED information on the next steps for the Iraqi dinar. It has data tables and graphs that show the historic values of the Iraqi dinar, goes in depth about how the dinar is valued and what needs to happen for all of us to PROFIT off the dinar. It is insightful, well researched and one of the most comprehensive dinar books I have read. His was the book I refered to over a week ago in one of my chat sessions.

Daniel forwarded me an advance copy for me to critique and this is what I wrote to him in a personal email:

Excellent read Daniel. I loved it! You are the ONLY person I have read along this journey that is as detailed and professional as I try to be. I love your writing style, and your mastery of the information and presentation of the material was very well done. It only further solidifies you as someone ANYONE would like to do business with. I loved it!

Plain and simple, I needed to share it with you because I really was impressed with all he put into it. It’s certainly worth a look.

Hmm...

Here's the original post: http:/ /theiraqidinar.com/2010/12/06/dinar-daddy-my-take-on-daniel-carlsons-ebook-make-money-on-the-iraqi-dinar/

• Downvote 4

• 2 months later...