Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV dates to look for

leggman24

This is something that needs to be said. I love a good rumor just like the rest of you do, but here are the dates to look for. Since the IMF and the UN is involved in this whole thing, the only dates they will RV are on the 1st of the month and the 15th of the month. They will come out 2 days prior to those dates and announce the Revaluation. This is the way it works. So if all of the rumors dont line up to any of those dates, then they are just that rumors. No reason to get down about this investment. After a heavy dose of weekend rumors, there is a let down. Just look towards the dates i mentioned. We are right there. Just dont believe every rumor to come down the pike. Oh and remember..... GO RV!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

This is something that needs to be said. I love a good rumor just like the rest of you do, but here are the dates to look for. Since the IMF and the UN is involved in this whole thing, the only dates they will RV are on the 1st of the month and the 15th of the month. They will come out 2 days prior to those dates and announce the Revaluation. This is the way it works. So if all of the rumors dont line up to any of those dates, then they are just that rumors. No reason to get down about this investment. After a heavy dose of weekend rumors, there is a let down. Just look towards the dates i mentioned. We are right there. Just dont believe every rumor to come down the pike. Oh and remember..... GO RV!!!!!!!

Why would they announce the RV? Are you sure that they would announce this? How do you know?

I am new to this.My wife thinks it's nonsense. A modest investment won't kill me. Is this really going to happen?

That's what we are all hoping for Padre'!!!! If your wife thinks that it's nonsense, just make sure that she does not get any on that "nonsense" money when it comes though! :lol: Don't even mention it any more!

Edited by Triple xXx
  • Upvote 1