Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LATEST LEGIT RV NEWS

Dinar Dude

http://don't promote other sites.wordpress.com/2010/12/01/commentary-recent-dinar-articles/

I believe the above link is the correct one for reference. This post was originally written by Justhopin at Currency Newshound website. Good find, as it is well written, but its always nice to give credit to the original author. IMO, Justhopin always does a great job, and I recognized his writing immediately. (Please don't bash, I am just trying to provide original link, for those of us interested in reading similar articles by the same author.) biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Dinar Dud

It seems to me, from your post, that with the restructuring of the news articles, that, at last, they're bringing the dinar and its value/revalue to the table in a positive light - hopefully to make firm decisions and moves on it to revalue it. It looks as though Iraq's overwhelming wealth is finally crystallizing in their minds and that they should move on to begin enjoying that wealth. Overall, I think this is the most substantiated information I've ever seen regarding the status of the dinar and its RV. Good reporting.