Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

adviser of the Central Bank reserve is not sufficient to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar

hammer911

30/11/2010 3:42 pm 3:42 pm

Central bank adviser said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that the power of the Iraqi dinar depends on two factors the first of what is owned bank reserves amounting to less than 50 Mlyardinar and the second is inflation Central bank adviser said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that the Iraqi dinar force depends on two factors the first of what is owned bank reserves amounting to less than 50 Mlyardinar and the second is inflation. .

The added benefit of the reporter (news agency, media / INA) that inflation, which hit the Iraqi economy, which was reached today to The added benefit of the reporter (news agency, media / INA) that inflation, which hit the Iraqi economy, which was reached today to less than 3% Less than 3% inflation the foundation with a stable exchange rate, indicating that the central bank's target is to reduce inflation and increase in the Foundation with inflation exchange rate stability, indicating that the central bank's target is to reduce inflation and increase in prices and the decline in this inflation has led to increased purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar and explained that the Prices and that this low inflation has led to increased purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar and explained that the reasons that led to the high level of inflation due to the absence of the type of export products and our dependence on one type of export and this makes the Iraqi economy, unilateral and non-qualified to work on raising the real apical of the Iraqi dinar. Reasons that led to the high level of inflation due to the absence of the type of export products and our dependence on one type of export and this makes the Iraqi economy, unilateral and non-qualified to work on raising the real apical of the Iraqi dinar .

http://al-iraqnews.net/new/political-news/14284.html

30/11/2010 3:42 pm 3:42 pm

Central bank adviser said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that the power of the Iraqi dinar depends on two factors the first of what is owned bank reserves amounting to less than 50 Mlyardinar and the second is inflation Central bank adviser said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that the Iraqi dinar force depends on two factors the first of what is owned bank reserves amounting to less than 50 Mlyardinar and the second is inflation. .

The added benefit of the reporter (news agency, media / INA) that inflation, which hit the Iraqi economy, which was reached today to The added benefit of the reporter (news agency, media / INA) that inflation, which hit the Iraqi economy, which was reached today to less than 3% Less than 3% inflation the foundation with a stable exchange rate, indicating that the central bank's target is to reduce inflation and increase in the Foundation with inflation exchange rate stability, indicating that the central bank's target is to reduce inflation and increase in prices and the decline in this inflation has led to increased purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar and explained that the Prices and that this low inflation has led to increased purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar and explained that the reasons that led to the high level of inflation due to the absence of the type of export products and our dependence on one type of export and this makes the Iraqi economy, unilateral and non-qualified to work on raising the real apical of the Iraqi dinar. Reasons that led to the high level of inflation due to the absence of the type of export products and our dependence on one type of export and this makes the Iraqi economy, unilateral and non-qualified to work on raising the real apical of the Iraqi dinar .

http://al-iraqnews.net/new/political-news/14284.html

Could be a smoke screen... Looking for feed back please!!!!!!

Lot's of Smoke (

wink.gifexchange rate stability, indicating that the central bank's target is to reduce inflation and increase in prices and the decline in this inflation has led to increased purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar and explained that the Prices and that this low inflation has led to increased purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar and explained that the reasons

• Upvote 1

same guy, yesterday

Categorized | Banking & Finance

Big Increase in Iraq’s Foreign Currency Reserves

Posted on 29 November 2010. Tags: banking, IQD, iraqi dinar

The Iraqi Central Bank announced recently an increase in its reserves of foreign currency to more than $ 50 billion, up from $ 41 billion at the end of the first half of 2010.

Mohammed Salih, an advisor to the bank, said in an interview with Radio Free Iraq that this increase is attributable to rising world oil prices during the second half of this year, and added that the rise in reserves would increase the strength of the Iraqi currency.

A number of Iraqi economists stressed that increasing the size of the Iraqi Central Bank’s reserves of hard currency will not directly affect the local economy, but will serve to strengthen the local currency.

In this regard, economic expert Dr. Abdul Rahman al-Mashhadani said the strength of the currency “will increase the trust of foreign and local investors by increasing the attraction of investment in Iraq.”

(Source: Radio Free Iraq)

Read more:

same guy, yesterday

Categorized | Banking & Finance

Big Increase in Iraq’s Foreign Currency Reserves

Posted on 29 November 2010. Tags: banking, IQD, iraqi dinar

The Iraqi Central Bank announced recently an increase in its reserves of foreign currency to more than $ 50 billion, up from $ 41 billion at the end of the first half of 2010.

Mohammed Salih, an advisor to the bank, said in an interview with Radio Free Iraq that this increase is attributable to rising world oil prices during the second half of this year, and added that the rise in reserves would increase the strength of the Iraqi currency.

A number of Iraqi economists stressed that increasing the size of the Iraqi Central Bank’s reserves of hard currency will not directly affect the local economy, but will serve to strengthen the local currency.

Good Deal!! Thanks man... They do say one thing and the oposite... GO RV!!!~~~

In this regard, economic expert Dr. Abdul Rahman al-Mashhadani said the strength of the currency “will increase the trust of foreign and local investors by increasing the attraction of investment in Iraq.”

(Source: Radio Free Iraq)

Read more:

Good Deal!! Thanks man... They do say one thing and the oposite... GO RV!!!~~~

NP, looks like smoke screen to me for sure

side note hammer...when you use the quotes, make sure you post before or after the quote lol

I had to look twice to see your response, it ended up in the middle of the quote lol

just tryin to help you out a little

Edited by RVDinar4MyFamily

side note hammer...when you use the quotes, make sure you post before or after the quote lol

I had to look twice to see your response, it ended up in the middle of the quote lol

You people crack me up! I've got a bridge for sale, who's buyin? RV in 2010 = FAIL...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

LMAO @ myself. I couldnt even find it in the middle!!! Have done this several times.. so not that new to it... anyway, thank for the advise man!!!GO RV!!!~~~

I keep telling you ... any article with Mohammed Salih's name in it is suspicious. He claims to work for the CBI as an advisor ... at best he is a consultant ... although, we've never heard the CBI say that he is ... only Salih. He is the "chicken little" of Iraq. In fact several of the original LOP articles were quoting Salih ... then 1hr to 24 hrs later Shabibi had to come out and say, "no, of course not."

Which is not to say that I don't appreciate hammer911 posting this ... I always want to know what "chicken little" is saying!

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 1

Here is what the cbi stated on Nov 24th 2010

Smokescreen???

A significant increase in Iraq’s proven reserves of hard currency – November 24th 2010

Iraqi Central Bank announced recently an increase in the size of its reserves of foreign currency hard reaching out to more than $ 50 billion, up until the end of the first half of the year 2010 a minimum of $ 41 billion.

Read more:

• Upvote 1

You people crack me up! I've got a bridge for sale, who's buyin? RV in 2010 = FAIL...

Oh, I saw your "avatar"...I think you had it misprinted. Instead of "Bud" man..maybe it should say "Turd Man." No, I take that back, I bet your belly is so big from all the bud you drink if somone were to stick a fork in it your guts would fall out.....Why don't you take a trip to the fictitioud bridge you have for sale and jump in it....won't have to have rocks or bindings to hold your big fat mouth down!