Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Euro does a nose dive against the IQD

Dutch Boy

Today, at approximately 12:00 noon GMT, the Euro took a nose dive against the IQD:

Welcome to the Euros to Iraqi Dinar page, updated every minute between Monday 00:00 and Friday 21:00 GMT.

1 EUR = 1427.6096 IQD

The EUR IQD currency rate as of 29 Nov 2010 at 4:39 PM.

http://www.exchangerates.org.uk/Euros-to-Iraqi-Dinar-currency-conversion-page.html

Earlier in the day it had been around its usual 1667.00+/- whare it has been for several months.

• Upvote 1

WHAT DOES ALL THIS MEAN?? Come on lets be realistic, we have seen fluctuations MANY times in the last few months so,WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ???? What's different about this time that we haven't seen before??Anyone???? Other than a bunch of newbies, I see no difference. Sorry , but we have been through this excitement before!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No probs my friend. A friend of the family invested 6 Yrs ago and has kept us in the loop as far as we were then interested. Took the wife and I a loooonngg time to take the plunge and invest but we are now part of this madhouse. There are only a few hours in the day when we are not on the computers or laptops if out from home so you can glean usefull information if you try. We are all biding the time till the RV . Be lucky friend.

I would say it's being adjusted because The european union has has received another bailout from the Imf to Irland.THE european union's money [ the euro] is more than likely going to see some volitility as they work it out.Their have been no public auction's of dinar in over a month.Although i beleive the figures posted here arre showing a small gain in the euro's and USD's buying power.We want it to go the other way :lol: Peace

• Upvote 1

I would say it's being adjusted because The european union has has received another bailout from the Imf to Irland.THE european union's money [ the euro] is more than likely going to see some volitility as they work it out.Their have been no public auction's of dinar in over a month.Although i beleive the figures posted here arre showing a small gain in the euro's and USD's buying power.We want it to go the other way :lol: Peace

Good point gator. Bailouts erode the value of currency and the current announcement regarding Ireland and the speculation of Portugal could have easily been the cause of the fluctuation.

• Upvote 1